• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Classic Help

DEEP_RAY

TF Select
I am HDFC Savings account holder and maintaining 1L from the last 7 months.

I am not getting any UPGRADE TO CLASSIC offer in net banking. I visited my nearest branch for upgrading the account. But they are asking to open my family account with 1L balance then they can push me in that family tree.

Last month net banking showing to upgrade in SAVINGS MAX account. Now that too not visible.

Any suggestions or easy way to do?

Those are independent things. Savings Max is an account type, Classic/Preferred/Imperia are relationship variants. Ex: I have a Savings Max account with "Preferred" relationship.

I went to my branch a week after I opened my account online and they directly upgraded me to Preferred. There wasn't even a form to fill up. It sounds like your branch staff are trying to fool you into opening multiple accounts for their benefit.

Those are independent things. Savings Max is an account type, Classic/Preferred/Imperia are relationship variants. Ex: I have a Savings Max account with "Preferred" relationship.

I went to my branch a week after I opened my account online and they directly upgraded me to Preferred. There wasn't even a form to fill up. It sounds like your branch staff are trying to fool you into opening multiple accounts for their benefit.
On what basis do they upgrade?

Ya I think so.

Back