• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Card Upgrade

I have Windows 7 ,I upgraded to windows 11
Can I keep windows 7 too 🤣

If you have tagged #upgradation as tag
How would you expect to keep both, upgradation happens only superceding the previous one
A doctor 😷 giving an excellent analogy using engineering terms.
And here some engineers think installing windows 32 bit os twice will make it 64 bit.
the simpsons applause GIF

Hi, My mother is getting an offer for a card upgrade from Millennia LTF to Regalia Gold FYF her card limit is 5L

I need ur suggestions reg this
I am looking for INFINIA in the future but Regalia Gold is no way aligns with our spending pattern
I will consider this upgrade offer if it is LTF but they r offering FYF
What should I do now, Should I wait for some more days so that they change the offer?
The Millennia is a good card in terms of cashback and We don't travel much

Is it LTF or FYF
I am not able to decide because of this confusion
in net banking it is showing as LTF and when I click that link and proceed further It shows FYF

What do you think I should do now?

Attachments

• Screenshot (447).webp
    Screenshot (447).webp
    83.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Is it LTF or FYF
in net banking it is showing as LTF and when I click that link and proceed further It shows FYF

It's lifetime free. If you want take upgrade to RG and then share mail to grievance redressal with screenshot attached of the offer. They will convert to lifetime, if not offered.

Is it LTF or FYF

Imo it'll be LTF.
It says like

"Annual fees: 0" and additionally it adds more clarity by mentioning (zero for first 12 months) which is redundant.

If it would have been Fyf then it would be something like

"Annual fees (zero for first 12 months):
2500"

Hope you get my point. For more clarity you can ask cc.

Can you mention some timelines for the upgrades? Current card? Age? Limit? Last LE and upgrade offer? If there was any fyf offer before?
2022 jan: Bus Moneyback LTF - 50k
2022 Aug: same card - 279k
2022 Dec: same - 300k
2023 Mar: upgrade to Regalia Bus FYF

availed the offer but after 8 months downgraded to Millennia by raising req via email

2024 Jan: Got Millennia FYF and spent around 2L in first 4 months and requested for LTF Conversion, they accepted in the 2nd attempt.
2024 Jun: Millennia LTF - 500k(LE)
2024 Aug: Received offer for RG FYF
2024 Sep: Received offer for RG LTF - Waiting for confirmation on LTF status

2022 jan: Bus Moneyback LTF - 50k
2022 Aug: same card - 279k
2022 Dec: same - 300k
2023 Mar: upgrade to Regalia Bus FYF

availed the offer but after 8 months downgraded to Millennia by raising req via email

2024 Jan: Got Millennia FYF and spent around 2L in first 4 months and requested for LTF Conversion, they accepted in the 2nd attempt.
2024 Jun: Millennia LTF - 500k(LE)
2024 Aug: Received offer for RG FYF
2024 Sep: Received offer for RG LTF - Waiting for confirmation on LTF status
Thanks for this detailed explanation, much appreciated 👍

Is it LTF or FYF

Got similar offer yesterday, took mail confirmation, then applied via on call with customer care,card started reflecting instantaneously, it seems, regalia gold ltf offered to many people now.

Regalia Gold- 4 benefits
- International lounge access without spend criteria via PP
- Foreign currency markup of 2% +gst (I know there are CC with zero forex, but its better than most other lower hdfc cards like millennia which charge 3.5%+gst)
- Decent reward rate of 1.2% for offline spends too (Much better returns can be obtained via smart buy)
- A stepping stone to Infinia.

Disclaimer; I am now using Diners Club Privilege LTF, hoping to get an offer for Regalia Gold LTF. So my observations may be biased and incorrect especially in the reward rate. So please correct if I am wrong.

Last edited:
Back