• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc credit limit enhancement

Sahil_07

TF Ace
Hi I was looking for credit limit enhancement for my hdfc credit card.My initial limit was 30k.
But today I got a offer and I could not believe seeing the wonderful offer!
I got a limit enhancement of only 4000.šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Should I accept it? Or should I left it as it is,will I get a better offer?
Please give suggestions

Solution
Hi I was looking for credit limit enhancement for my hdfc credit card.My initial limit was 30k.
But today I got a offer and I could not believe seeing the wonderful offer!
I got a limit enhancement of only 4000.šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Should I accept it? Or should I left it as it is,will I get a better offer?
payPlease give suggestions
Leave it . Don't take this LE offer
You will get a better offer next time around in about 6 to 9 months !!

Meanwhile do as many as possible in the following list to get a better LE and upgrade offer:

1) Use PayZapp
2) Pay Bills thru HDFC Bill Pay.. add one or two auto billpays
3) Open a Recurring deposit of a small value
4) pay some of your CC bills using HDFC Plat DC thru HDFC Billpay
5) take a no cost emi in...
Not sure but I was in an email loop with them since last one month, and woke up to this beautiful message šŸ˜Ž

First asked them on escalation cc which ofc all know never works. (I had sent them a pdf of my my ITR though).
Then escalated it to grievance redressal, and they had asked me to submit the self attested docs to them on email day before yesterday (I haven't had yet lol).

I am not sure if this was because I had attached my escalation cc case # and they sawy grunts and rants plus the document ofc, or the festive season but I am HAPPY lol.

So like someone here said once, patience is the most important thing with this bank šŸ˜‚ (Last year I had converted my Business Money-back to Milennia because of this virtue only)

By salary statements?
Does it take so much time?
Self employed, so ITR.
Yeah, last time too it took me a month for my card conversion, escalation cc is useless, and they easily take like a week for themselves. And it got delayed due to many bank holidays as well in the middle, and surprisingly grievance redressal team delayed me twice too just to come and ask for the same thing again, submit your docs.

Leave it . Don't take this LE offer
You will get a better offer next time around in about 6 to 9 months !!

Meanwhile do as many as possible in the following list to get a better LE and upgrade offer:

1) Use PayZapp
2) Pay Bills thru HDFC Bill Pay.. add one or two auto billpays
3) Open a Recurring deposit of a small value
4) pay some of your CC bills using HDFC Plat DC thru HDFC Billpay
5) take a no cost emi in hdfd dc for any electronics item or any other item
Got limit enhanced to 5.47 from 4.98..

Regalia rupay

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Back