• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC easyshop platinum debit card CC bill payment 1% cashback, when?

rohitpgarg

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I paid my CC bills (for Axis, SBI and ICICI) on March 1 with HDFC easyshop platinum debit card using the bill pay portal on HDFC net banking.

Haven't received anything in my bank account so far. When should the cashback be applied?

What's needs to be done to receive this cashback?

I paid my CC bills (for Axis, SBI and ICICI) on March 1 with HDFC easyshop platinum debit card using the bill pay portal on HDFC net banking.

Haven't received anything in my bank account so far. When should the cashback be applied?

3 or 4 days u can view under card rewards and u have to place redeem request to get cash in ur account

After 4-5 days, you will get cashpoints, that will be visible under debit card --> enquire section.

You need to redeem that to get into account as cash. Minimum 350 cashpoints required to redeem as cash.

Did u select debit card while paying the bills

what used to be 3 days has now become 5-6 days. check in ur debit card rewards option in netbanking. u have to redeem it as cashback manually when u have accumulated 250 points

what used to be 3 days has now become 5-6 days. check in ur debit card rewards option in netbanking. u have to redeem it as cashback manually when u have accumulated 250 points
Agree that it sometimes is 5-6 days. However, I recently did 4 transactions on/after March 7 and in each case I got the points in less than 24 hours.

the multiples of 250 doesnt really makes sense to hold large points. as soon as i accumulate 250 i cash it out, no use of maintaining >250
Agree. I do the same. I'm afraid that I may forget for several months if I don't do it. The points are valid for only 3-4 months, I think

Last edited:
Yes, Max Rs. 750/ Months.

So, Pay 75K bill using This card and remaining 5K you can try using CRED, AmazonPay, GPay, Paytm if you want.

Else pay full 80K using HDFC card.
can you anyone please explain me this , as i want to pay a bill to my ICICI of Rs 80K

I have the following debit card .
Is this the one which gives me 1% percentage on CC bill payment in HDFC bill pay

View attachment 24628

Please help @Patil007 @wealthcreator @Copycat @blacktiger @sv004 @rohitpgarg

Back