• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Family Banking Related Query

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Hello TF Members!

Is there any way to check names of family members linked to my Classic Family Banking in HDFC Bank?

I wanna be sure about it because my RM invited my mom's account to Classic individually when I asked him to add her account into my family group! 😐

Hello TF Members!

Is there any way to check names of family members linked to my Classic Family Banking in HDFC Bank?

I wanna be sure about it because my RM invited my mom's account to Classic individually when I asked him to add her account into my family group! 😐
AFAIK, it is not possible by the end user. Only RM or branch folks are able to see. I get a snapshot from them to verify.

Hello TF Members!

You will get quarterly/semi-annually emails from HDFC bank to review your member accounts which are added in your family banking group. All family accounts that are currently added to your family banking group will be visible there. (only primary member will get this email)

You will get quarterly/semi-annually emails from HDFC bank to review your member accounts which are added in your family banking group. All family accounts that are currently added to your family banking group will be visible there. (only primary member will get this email)
for family banking how much Mab account i will have to open. i am currently planning to open saving max account 25k mab and get eashyshop platinum dc ltf.

AFAIK, it is not possible by the end user. Only RM or branch folks are able to see. I get a snapshot from them to verify.

for family banking how much Mab account i will have to open. i am currently planning to open saving max account 25k mab and get eashyshop platinum dc ltf.
Account variant doesn't matter here, you have to maintain 1L in your savings account and you will be eligible for Classic Banking. Once you become a classic customer then you may add your family members too.

You can directly open classic account in HDFC and you will be able to add family members to your Family ID.

Hello TF Members!

Give a call to customer care to confirm even if RM tells you that the accounts have been linked. In my personal experience the linking of family accounts is time consuming. My RM has not been able to do so for a month now.

I don't know what happened but the classic logo is not showing suddenly from today in any of our accounts. I called my RM and he's saying that everything is fine but I can't see rm details in the app or logo.

They have no information with them
They have no information means? You only need to know that whether your customer ID is linked to family ID or no. And obviously they’ll have that info. Like my RM pulled a fast one saying that the ID has been linked. But when I checked up from the customer care, I was informed that it has still not been linked. And when I confronted my RM he obviously is now aware that he cannot take me for granted and gives me the clear picture.

They're saying my account is showing as individual. Not any family banking or something. Customer Service executive also said to contact my RM for more details as she is unable to check my detailed informations.

Back