• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Gyftr now has processing fee for Amazon shopping voucher

Enthusiast

TF Premier
I think it was changed in between. I wasn't aware of.... Thanks for pointing it out... earlier it used to be 0.5.
Yeah, i received my card yesterday and going through all the details now...

I am unable to understand their strategy of increasing the processing fee in smart buy and decreasing the reward rate...

Cryptopsycho

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Yeah, i received my card yesterday and going through all the details now...

I am unable to understand their strategy of increasing the processing fee in smart buy and decreasing the reward rate...
Yeah it is pretty disappointing to see it. just that people who have regular travel plans can only use it now... just another method of devaluation by HDFC.....

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Apart from infinia, how can we buy APV at discount as even with 3.5% GST, yiu still get around 13% discount?
3.25% + 18% GST means total charges of 3.83% which needs to be paid upfront. I am definitely paying that much of charges UPFRONT for a future discount. Magnus + Burgundy will still give me around 9.6% in air miles / hotel points and no upfront charges and no cap on earning points too. Quite stupid from HDFC, I must say.

eatpepsi

TF Select
They also seem to have added to the amount of shopping vouchers one can purchase, ASV new limit seems to be 10k... i am unable to purchase more ... is it the same for anyone else ...

Akki

TF Premier
They also seem to have added to the amount of shopping vouchers one can purchase, ASV new limit seems to be 10k... i am unable to purchase more ... is it the same for anyone else ...
A customer (a combination of registered mobile number and card number) can buy a maximum of INR 10000 worth of Amazon Shopping Vouchers in a calendar month. There will also be a Processing Fee of 2.50% + GST on all purchases of Amazon Shopping Vouchers.

nvzard

TF Buzz
What is the cumulative reward rate for purchasing ASV and APV using DCB now? Does it still make sense to use Gyftr compare to ICICI Amazon Pay and SBI Casback card?

SamPtnk

TF Ace
Amazon pay voucher processing fee is now only 2.5%+ GST?
396b853de92705ab35a70d1dfbd09842.jpg