• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Indian oil cc reward points not credited.

arnalghosh88

TF Premier
I have used hdfc indian oil cc twice(transactions amount 700rs and 850rs) on Indian oil petrol pump respectively on 3rd and 13th nov.My statement date is 16th of every month.Today after I checked on hdfc my cards, I see that they only credited reward points for other online transaction done on nov,not for fuel transactions.Anyone facing same issue?

doomlord

TF Select
I have used hdfc indian oil cc twice(transactions amount 700rs and 850rs) on Indian oil petrol pump respectively on 3rd and 13th nov.My statement date is 16th of every month.Today after I checked on hdfc my cards, I see that they only credited reward points for other online transaction done on nov,not for fuel transactions.Anyone facing same issue?
Hi, any update on this, facing the same issue.

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
upgrade as soon u as u can 🥸. this fuel card is shit other than it being rupay card

doomlord

TF Select
Can anyone send me a screenshot of how reward points credited in statement for fuel looks like? Is it categorized under IOCL Fuel or IOCL utilities, a screenshot will be appreciated.

MJN

TF Premier
At the outset, it is unfortunate to note the comments expressed by you vide e-mail. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

We note your concern raised with regard to reward points not being credited on the card account for IOCL transaction. On receipt of your email we had a detailed review and we wish to clarify that the reward points not getting credited due to IOCL POS machines not capturing the transaction details completely. Hence reward points not getting posted. We have already taken up with the IOCL partner for appropriate review and for quick closure of this issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230917_203802_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230917_203802_Gmail.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 27

doomlord

TF Select
At the outset, it is unfortunate to note the comments expressed by you vide e-mail. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

We note your concern raised with regard to reward points not being credited on the card account for IOCL transaction. On receipt of your email we had a detailed review and we wish to clarify that the reward points not getting credited due to IOCL POS machines not capturing the transaction details completely. Hence reward points not getting posted. We have already taken up with the IOCL partner for appropriate review and for quick closure of this issue.
Yeah so I guess, I should mail them, that's the only way.

deusest

TF Select
Everymonth, I am mailing hdfc and kotak for the RP split up and getting it done; Till now they are not crediting properly;
Same problem with my KOTAK IOCL;

I found my fuel cards which are very loyal and consistent in RP crediting is SBI BPCL and AXIS IOCL;
Well this is traumatic to me because I had applied for Regalia and theses f’ers issued me a IOCL card 😂