• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Indian oil cc reward points not credited.

arnalghosh88

TF Premier
I have used hdfc indian oil cc twice(transactions amount 700rs and 850rs) on Indian oil petrol pump respectively on 3rd and 13th nov.My statement date is 16th of every month.Today after I checked on hdfc my cards, I see that they only credited reward points for other online transaction done on nov,not for fuel transactions.Anyone facing same issue?

doomlord

TF Select
Everymonth, I am mailing hdfc and kotak for the RP split up and getting it done; Till now they are not crediting properly;
Same problem with my KOTAK IOCL;

I found my fuel cards which are very loyal and consistent in RP crediting is SBI BPCL and AXIS IOCL;
I'll try for an upgrade , worst decision to get this card. Will apply for axis IOCL since my fuel spends are 2k per month approx.

doomlord

TF Select
IMG_20240503_193320.jpg
Another problem in this card,if u use UPI and pay for petrol at Indian oil petrol pump, you won't get accelerated RP for fuel, now I'm wondering what is the use of even having UPI on cc if they can't give RP.

Community, can anything be done in this regard?

Thanks

MJN

TF Premier
IMG_20240503_193320.jpg
Another problem in this card,if u use UPI and pay for petrol at Indian oil petrol pump, you won't get accelerated RP for fuel, now I'm wondering what is the use of even having UPI on cc if they can't give RP.

Community, can anything be done in this regard?

Thanks
It's the card feature; You have to use it accordingly;

b4bhar

TF Select
guys, If i make a fuel transaction at IOCL bunk today, will i get to see the Fuel points credited next month 1st week? Also, are these shown in the rewards points section in the mobile app? And is there any restriction on the IOCL petrol bunks and the POS machine used?

Thank you

MJN

TF Premier
guys, If i make a fuel transaction at IOCL bunk today, will i get to see the Fuel points credited next month 1st week? Also, are these shown in the rewards points section in the mobile app? And is there any restriction on the IOCL petrol bunks and the POS machine used?

Thank you
* Yes, Next Month First Week
* Yes, Will show in App
* Any IOCL and Any POS machine