• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Infinia/DCB Points redeemable at 1:0.7 for Product & Vouchers

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now you can get 70p per point for your DCB or Infinia by redeeming against Products & Vouchers like Amazon Pay etc.

Offer is valid from 31st July'24 to 2nd Aug'24.

Offer Link

1722338354408.webp

Redeem your points from the links below

For Infinia Click Here and Login with your credentials.
For DCB Click Here and Login with your credentials.

If your card is not linked with the Smartbuy then you would need to link it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARV
That's great. But currently Smartbuy has Amazon pay vouchers of only upto 1k. And monthly limit is 10k.

Giving a value of 70 paisa to INFINIA points is made to look like such a big deal and a special offer or favour, restricted to just 3 days!

How frequently do we get this offer to redeem Infinia rewards points for 70 Paisa? I wanted to purchase Amazon pay vouchers but I see this offer is already expired. When do we get this offer again from HDFC to redeem as 70 Paisa?

I have got over 15K points...should I wait for next year to redeem as 70 paise for Amazon pay voucher? Do we get any such offer at the year end?

I have got over 15K points...should I wait for next year to redeem as 70 paise for Amazon pay voucher? Do we get any such offer at the year end?
It depends on you how you plan to use them and what do you think while earning the points. I have earned them according to 1:1 as I redeem them for flights and hotels via Smartbuy. If you don't travel and don't want to expire them then you would need to checkout the voucher redemption method and get updated with such offers. If you missed this offer then there might be chances that you will miss the next.

It depends on you how you plan to use them and what do you think while earning the points. I have earned them according to 1:1 as I redeem them for flights and hotels via Smartbuy. If you don't travel and don't want to expire them then you would need to checkout the voucher redemption method and get updated with such offers. If you missed this offer then there might be chances that you will miss the next.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I do not travel alot so that's the reason I was waiting for 70 Paisa redemption offer. To be honest, I do keep on checking this website...not sure how I missed this offer. This time I have registered myself on this community. I hope I do get regular updates on such offers going forward.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I do not travel alot so that's the reason I was waiting for 70 Paisa redemption offer. To be honest, I do keep on checking this website...not sure how I missed this offer. This time I have registered myself on this community. I hope I do get regular updates on such offers going forward.
Great then you can wait for next time you get this offer and avail that. But its very uncertain I can say this only with history

Back