• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Metal Credit Card Launched | Difference Between the Plastic and New Metal DCB Card

AnungUnRama

TF Select
But the RM is saying to meet salary criteria as well, my 5-month spend is 10.5L but they are asking for salary criteria.
This RM wala funda is inconsistent from branch to branch. At our local branch, they are just asking to maintain requisite NRV to get upgrade to infinia.

Tay

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This RM wala funda is inconsistent from branch to branch. At our local branch, they are just asking to maintain requisite NRV to get upgrade to infinia.
How much NRV are they asking to maintain to upgrade to Infinia ?

aniket0318

TF Neo
Off-topic, but does anyone know platforms that allow education fees payment directly into bank accounts (not the BBPS ones) using diners cards?? Cred used to allow it but seems to have stopped accepting diners now.

di1in

TF Buzz
Haven't faced any problems at fuel stations with Diners. I have used multiple fuel stations of different companies but never got any issues.
Is there any benefit to using diners for fuel payments, does it count towards quarterly milestones or earn any points? I spend around ₹5k per month on fuel.