• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Metal Credit Card Launched | Difference Between the Plastic and New Metal DCB Card

Any thoughts on validity of reward points? I mean if I switch to metal variant will my already accrued points remain valid for 3 years from the switch date or the original expiry schedule will still be applicable?

MJN

TF Premier
Basis on your email, we had taken up for an appropriate review with regard to your upgrade to Diners Black card. We wish to clarify you that the Diners Black plastic credit card has been phased out and the same is being replaced with Diners Black Metal edition credit card.

The pricing of the Diners black Metal credit card will be First year free and further, the renewal membership fee of Rs.10,000 will be waived off if the card holders spends are greater than or equal to Rs. 8,00,000 in the preceding year.

Having said above, we regret our inability to accede to your request for credit card upgrade to Diners black credit card as a life time free at this point of time.

In case of upgradation of credit card to Diners Black metal credit card, we request you to revert to us from your registered e-mail id with the below details / sharing your acceptance to enable us review your upgrade request.

1. Your consent for card upgrade mentioning the last four digits of your current card number.

2. Credit Card variant to be upgraded.

3. Card pricing- First year free

4. Acceptance towards transfer of Reward points (if any) from your old HDFC Bank credit card to the new card variant as per the applicable conversion ratio*

5.Latest three months pay slips

Mpautobe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Basis on your email, we had taken up for an appropriate review with regard to your upgrade to Diners Black card. We wish to clarify you that the Diners Black plastic credit card has been phased out and the same is being replaced with Diners Black Metal edition credit card.

The pricing of the Diners black Metal credit card will be First year free and further, the renewal membership fee of Rs.10,000 will be waived off if the card holders spends are greater than or equal to Rs. 8,00,000 in the preceding year.

Having said above, we regret our inability to accede to your request for credit card upgrade to Diners black credit card as a life time free at this point of time.

In case of upgradation of credit card to Diners Black metal credit card, we request you to revert to us from your registered e-mail id with the below details / sharing your acceptance to enable us review your upgrade request.

1. Your consent for card upgrade mentioning the last four digits of your current card number.

2. Credit Card variant to be upgraded.

3. Card pricing- First year free

4. Acceptance towards transfer of Reward points (if any) from your old HDFC Bank credit card to the new card variant as per the applicable conversion ratio*

5.Latest three months pay slips
Wats ur plan?

di1in

TF Buzz
If I’ve maxed out this month’s reward points by getting 10k, but I still have flights to book, what’s the best way to go about doing so? Is there a place where I can get an extra discount on the HDFC/diners?

One question regarding DCB in Gyftr SmartBuy Portal.

Can we use multiple numbers to get 3X rewards on amazon vouchers?
Note, since there is a montly capping of 7500 and daily capping of 2500.
We can not buy more than ~60,000 vouchers per month.

I read somewhere that the smartbuy capping has been increased to 10k points up from 2.5k points daily. Is that true?
source link - https://cardmaven.in/social/...1202-new-launch-hdfc-bank-diners-club-black-metal-edition

Also, I hold Millenia since May 2022 and have a credit limit of 4L. I qualify for their salary eligibility and have classic account with them since 2+ years

Will they upgrade my card to DCB Metal FYF?
Your eligibility for an upgrade to the HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Metal card, it depends on various factors including your credit history, spending patterns, and relationship with the bank. Having a credit limit of 4L and meeting the salary eligibility criteria is a good start. HDFC typically reviews accounts periodically for potential upgrades, but you can proactively reach out to their customer service and inquire about the possibility of upgrading your card to the Diners Club Black Metal edition with a fee waiver. I have Business regalia they didn't upgrade me even after having 6.5 L limit and usage of 10 lac per annum so it all depends on mix of factors

V5689

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Any idea on the validity of the Complimentary Annual memberships of Club Marriott, Amazon Prime & Swiggy One.
Got the Vouchers Dec last week. When will these vouchers expire ?

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Any idea on the validity of the Complimentary Annual memberships of Club Marriott, Amazon Prime & Swiggy One.
Got the Vouchers Dec last week. When will these vouchers expire ?
Amazon voucher you have to use in 6 months