• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia [HDFC INFINIA] Shattered Dreams of Obtaining it!

How did you get Emralde Plastic LTF? They have been saying that ICICI doesn't offer it as LTF to anyone. I am holding a strong relationship with them for over a decade. Having The One Salary Account and 4 WM Family Banking accounts, but no help. Duckers are not even offering Sapphiro LTF! I had platinum chip LTF and RM asked me to close it and the bank would offer a better card shortly. I did, been over a quarter, no help. I am getting Sapphiro and other 2 cards preapproved, but all paid.

How did you get Emralde Plastic LTF? They have been saying that ICICI doesn't offer it as LTF to anyone. I am holding a strong relationship with them for over a decade. Having The One Salary Account and 4 WM Family Banking accounts, but no help. Duckers are not even offering Sapphiro LTF! I had platinum chip LTF and RM asked me to close it and the bank would offer a better card shortly. I did, been over a quarter, no help. I am getting Sapphiro and other 2 cards preapproved, but all paid.
Following . .

What is your NRV with ICICI at the moment?

To my knowledge, ICICI generally offers pre-approved LTF credit cards based on NRV and credit card spending apart from other factors like CIBIL, etc.

What is your NRV with ICICI at the moment?

To my knowledge, ICICI generally offers pre-approved LTF credit cards based on NRV and credit card spending apart from other factors like CIBIL, etc.
I had this conversation several times with the bank and I had a combined deposit of ~25L with them under the family banking system with majority in my own account. But now moving majority to my Indusind pioneer account which is giving me almost double interest on the saving a/c deposits. Not chasing ICICI anymore, keeping 10-12L with ICICI for my IPO applications. ICICI cards are worse with rewards anyway.

I also have a salary account with them with a good salary and CIBIL above 800. I am getting other good offers such as pre-approved HL of 80L, two wheeler offer of 4.5L, etc, but no LTF CC except Amazon Pay 😂

I had this conversation several times with the bank and I had a combined deposit of ~25L with them under the family banking system with majority in my own account. But now moving majority to my Indusind pioneer account which is giving me almost double interest on the saving a/c deposits. Not chasing ICICI anymore, keeping 10-12L with ICICI for my IPO applications. ICICI cards are worse with rewards anyway.

I also have a salary account with them with a good salary and CIBIL above 800. I am getting other good offers such as pre-approved HL of 80L, two wheeler offer of 4.5L, etc, but no LTF CC except Amazon Pay 😂
If you're getting the above offers then perhaps before moving the funds you could try one last time with the BM.

Which Indusind credit card are you planning for and have you got any confirmation for it to be LTF before you move the funds?

I've heard quite a bit about Indusind interest rates, are they better than that of IDFC though?

If you're getting the above offers then perhaps before moving the funds you could try one last time with the BM.

Which Indusind credit card are you planning for and have you got any confirmation for it to be LTF before you move the funds?

I've heard quite a bit about Indusind interest rates, are they better than that of IDFC though?
idfc / indus are generally neck to neck maybe 0.25% here and there.. indus tends to be higher

wow.. bonvoy swiggy tata and nw u asking for infinia.. do u have so much spend.. why r u collecting so many... i understand they r ltf but co branded are always restrictive... and u already have m4b and emeralde.. what exactly are u missing / chasing... u have gd cards..
I got Bonvoy for 1 night stay offer, redeemed it in coorg and it was great value! Swiggy, yes it was not required!

DCP could also be upgraded to Infinia directly with the right limit and spends with a little bit of help from the RM or enough threats to the escalations.
Exactly, I had a CC limit of 15L and did more than 6L spends as well! My RM spoke to Branch head and he suggested to with new card route as it was easier to get!

You're in a unique situation, brother. It's the first time I've heard of someone already having a lifetime free credit card, so they can't upgrade. I salute your patience—very few people stay committed with such persistence to get a card. However, in my opinion, there's no point in fighting so hard with HDFC Bank just for a card. It's just a card, after all. The time and energy people spend trying to get this card could be better invested in upgrading themselves, their skills. If you do that, you won't even need this card. The cards you currently have are some of the best from HDFC, so just use those. There's no need to waste more time on this. But, of course, the decision is yours. Thanks for sharing your experience regarding this card.
Agreed I will just move on!

I have long running relation with ICICI and to be very honest the same RM (He was a teller at 2007) :D I got Metal paid through imobile app, I called my RM and shared him the link where people were talking about LTF Plastic as offer displayed in iMobile, He did try casually and for my luck it got approved!

I have an account with them from 2007 and my RM is the same person I have been interacting since!! I just shared him the TF link where people were getting LTF plastic, I am not sure what he did, with in a week I got my Plastic LTF approved through offline application.

Back