• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia [HDFC INFINIA] Shattered Dreams of Obtaining it!

No point. My RM also tried several times but they are not budging. I even mailed the customer care and escalation teams, no luck. Not begging now.

I've already moved my funds to Indusind mainly due to the saving account interest rates. To put it in perspective, I will get interest of ~85k on the avg. balance of 14L which ICICI would've fetched no more than 45k. Putting everything in one account to maximize the slab benefit.

I am aiming for Solitaire or Pioneer Heritage CC, but looks like I'll have to wait for some time and build a solid profile first. But that's not a problem to me because I have Pioneer VISA infinite debit card which also has a lot of good offers.

Regarding comparing with IDFC, i think they are almost similar in most ways. Another reason behind choosing Indusind was that my fiancee works there, so I don't have to worry on the service part, plus i got a mid sized locker LTF 😀
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Beautiful Bro!
Looks like you've got it all figured out.
All the best!

Hope you have a happy married life 😊

OP, your post title suggests a FOMO.
You have some excellent cards in your portfolio and you are already living the dream. HDFC INFINIA isn't going to make much of a difference to that dream. Being issued a particular CC, either paid or LTF, is a matter of luck as well besides your net worth / CIBIL. Don't take it personally.
Yes Sir, Moving on! I

You have to apply offline at the branch, and give them them FD over 5.5 lacs on the spot, in order to get a paid Biz Black card (11800 joining fee and renewal fee)
You will get 80 to 90% of the FD amount as your limit
That is stupid but ok. That’s how Hdfc works 😂
As I said I have a salary account with them for 13 years. And not one offer of cl or card upgrade. But ok. Thnx for the info.
If I take the card and shut the FD within a month ? What then ?

You won't be able to do that, since a lien would be put on your FD against the secured card! The lien would remain active until you close the card. :)
Bunk then. Will see direct ways of applying later. First will shut the account. Switching to ICICI.

You have to apply offline at the branch, and give them them FD over 5.5 lacs on the spot, in order to get a paid Biz Black card (11800 joining fee and renewal fee)
You will get 80 to 90% of the FD amount as your limit

hey i just came from another HDFC Branch, the BM was a known person. he told me he'll get the card done and it will be with me before Sept, BUT i have to do an investment, market linked or insurance or guaranteed return, my choice. should i go for it ? i did bargain a lot since he was a known person, 1.5 lakhs investment for 5 years in an insurance product.
is it worth it ?
i did explain him that i hold regalia gold and Marriott bonvoy so are there any chances of rejection, he said thats all bullshit u'l get the card before the month end. :D

hey i just came from another HDFC Branch, the BM was a known person. he told me he'll get the card done and it will be with me before Sept, BUT i have to do an investment, market linked or insurance or guaranteed return, my choice. should i go for it ? i did bargain a lot since he was a known person, 1.5 lakhs investment for 5 years in an insurance product.
is it worth it ?
i did explain him that i hold regalia gold and Marriott bonvoy so are there any chances of rejection, he said thats all bullshit u'l get the card before the month end. :D
It is not worth it. He just wants a big commission on the insurance product

is it worth it ?
This is a very normal thing. Dont think that he is doing you any favour. He will earn a good comission out of it and your money will be locked in.
As for investing or not, search for ULIP and Infinia and you will find several threads. Use that info to decide.

is it worth it ?
Just go to another branch and ask for Bizblack against FD from the person handling CCs at the branch, if not getting desired result- Repeat the process. HDFC ke bahut saare branches hain all over India

I think it is definitely worth having if you got to pay high taxes over 6 lakhs per year.
but please do it on a fixed deposit of 5.5 lakhs + and insist on this with any branch of HDFC

Back