• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold HDFC is offering upgrade from Millenia to Regalia Gold LTF.

sudoabhi

TF Buzz
Hi
HDFC is offering LTF upgrade to Regalia Gold credit card on my existing Millenia Card.
My Millenia is also LTF and has limit of 3.46L
Should I consider taking the offer or is it better to stay on Millenia ?
What are your suggestions?

1718972674855.png

Earlier it seemed like HDFC was pushing all its Regalia users to upgrade to Regalia Gold with a FYF offer I think not enough people took it so they are now pushing LTF offers to some people.

Earlier it seemed like HDFC was pushing all its Regalia users to upgrade to Regalia Gold with a FYF offer I think not enough people took it so they are now pushing LTF offers to some people.
Yes, earlier HDFC was pushing its Millenia/Regalia customers to Regalia Gold FYF but now they are pushing LTF. Better to wait for the LTF offer, you may get the same too.

Bh
Hi
HDFC is offering LTF upgrade to Regalia Gold credit card on my existing Millenia Card.
My Millenia is also LTF and has limit of 3.46L
Should I consider taking the offer or is it better to stay on Millenia ?
What are your suggestions?

View attachment 58229
Bhai agar flights me redeem krne ka requirement ni hai to mat lo. Jo maze millenia se milte hai utilites pe, amazon pe vo regalia gold ni de payega. baki agar domestic lounge access chahiye non spend based to fir regalia gold le lijiye. Mere pas to tata infinity hai lounge access ke liye to. Baki mene millenia cc mummy papa ko dila diya to i have that option to convert regalia to regalia gold ltf.

Bh

Bhai agar flights me redeem krne ka requirement ni hai to mat lo. Jo maze millenia se milte hai utilites pe, amazon pe vo regalia gold ni de payega. baki agar domestic lounge access chahiye non spend based to fir regalia gold le lijiye. Mere pas to tata infinity hai lounge access ke liye to. Baki mene millenia cc mummy papa ko dila diya to i have that option to convert regalia to regalia gold ltf.
Amazon ke liye mere paas ICICI Amazon hai.
Mobile/Broadband recharges ke liye mere paas Airtel Axis hai.
Lounge access ke liye mere paas multiple cards hain.
Millenia se mai bas Flipkart and Myntra and Offline Gold/Jewellery me purchases ke liye use karta tha. Bas. No other uses.
And mai hardly kabhi yeh teeno pe shopping karta hun.

Toh Millenia pe rukne ka kuch khaas benefit dikh nahi raha mujhe. Better to upgrade and move up in ladder.

Bhai Millennia se utilities me kya benefit mil raha hai tumko???

Reactions: L2R
Millenia se mai bas Flipkart and Myntra and Offline Gold/Jewellery me purchases ke liye use karta tha. Bas. No other uses.

Toh Millenia pe rukne ka kuch khaas benefit dikh nahi raha mujhe. Better to upgrade and move up in ladder.

why are you using Millennia for offline gold purchase instead of Amazon ICICI? Amazon gives 1% unlimited cashback.

bhai utilities pe amazon pe 5% cashback aata hai millenia se hume. Aur jab se partial payment band hua hai amazon pe tb se ICICI Amazon paraya ho gaya hai. Tbhi use krta hu jab 1% chahiye ho aur ICICI pe instant cashback aa raha ho. Upto 20k hume 1000 cashback milega every month millenia pe. Rest Millenia can be used for offline purchases upto 1000 rupees at the reward rate of 1% (Maximum benefit only till Rs 1,00,000).

why are you using Millennia for offline gold purchase instead of Amazon ICICI? Amazon gives 1% unlimited cashback.
Yes I use that too. Both give 1% except Millennia has cap. I tend to use Millennia for 1% when the shopping amt aligns with the capping. If I am buying a ring of worth 40k then I will use Millennia, because the cashback is 1% only but here I can redeem against card statement. Mai Millennia specific bata raha tha bro. You can use Amzn ICICI when the transaction amt is big.

Yes I use that too. Both give 1% except Millennia has cap. I tend to use Millennia for 1% when the shopping amt aligns with the capping. If I am buying a ring of worth 40k then I will use Millennia, because the cashback is 1% only but here I can redeem against card statement. Mai Millennia specific bata raha tha bro. You can use Amzn ICICI when the transaction amt is big.
Haan jab 20k se upar ka buy krna hai and there is no other alternative left, then we would have to use 5% icici amazon credit card

I've also got an LTF upgrade to Regallia gold from my Millenia LTF but I also feel that it's more of a downgrade (at least for me). I do not visit airports so lounge access isn't really valuable to me. Shopping/Food/Utilities are taken care by 5% Millenia cashback so I don't see any good incentive to move to Regallia gold.

I've also got an LTF upgrade to Regallia gold from my Millenia LTF but I also feel that it's more of a downgrade (at least for me). I do not visit airports so lounge access isn't really valuable to me. Shopping/Food/Utilities are taken care by 5% Millenia cashback so I don't see any good incentive to move to Regallia gold.
exactly. i am in the same boat. i was thinking of upgrading to regalia and also getting a new Swiggy card. but i might still miss the millennia features so planning to skip the upgrade.

guys, is the upgrade from Regalia to Regalia gold worth if we dont have have high spends to get the milestone benefits? I see the rewards same as Regalia. Am i missing anything here?
Also, Regalia has Rupay variant but i doubt if Regalia gold has a Rupay variant?

ye
ye hui naa baat mere bhai. tu bhi mera sacha bhai hai, i m too millenia fan. But ye dil maange more.

I decided to upgrade as I was not getting any significant benefit out of Millennia.
I will tell you how-
Millenia gives 5% cashpoints on 10 specific merchants out of which I use Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Swiggy, Zomato and Tata Cliq(occasionally) only.
Millennia gives 1% on all other including EMI and Wallet trx.

For Amazon - I have ICICI Amazon
Swiggy/Zomato/Utilities - I have Airtel Axis
Flipkart/Myntra - I used Millennia but after upgrade I will look for alternatives. Suggestions?
Tata Cliq - Tata Neu app gives 5% neu coins anyway right? (I want Tata Neu Infinity but I missed it when they were offering LTF)
1% on all other - I can use ICICI amazon for this
1% on wallet - Any suggestions for this? (I don't find any benefit of adding money to wallet though. DO YOU? If yes please tell)
Any other benefit of Millenia that I am missing ?

I will miss the SmartBuy train tickets cashback with Millenia though. It was 10% with Millennia using PayZapp app.
1719124456367.png

But with HDFC Debit card or any other HDFC CC, I will still get the 5% SmartBuy cashback using PayZapp.
1719124491781.png

What are your thoughts on this?

Yes apart from millenia and Tata neu infinity, all other cards worthless.

I decided to upgrade as I was not getting any significant benefit out of Millennia.
I will tell you how-
Millenia gives 5% cashpoints on 10 specific merchants out of which I use Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Swiggy, Zomato and Tata Cliq(occasionally) only.

Flipkart/Myntra - I used Millennia but after upgrade I will look for alternatives. Suggestions?
Tata Cliq - Tata Neu app gives 5% neu coins anyway right? (I want Tata Neu Infinity but I missed it when they were offering LTF)
1% on wallet - Any suggestions for this? (I don't find any benefit of adding money to wallet though. DO YOU? If yes please tell)

I will miss the SmartBuy train tickets cashback with Millenia though. It was 10% with Millennia using PayZapp app.
View attachment 58462

But with HDFC Debit card or any other HDFC CC, I will still get the 5% SmartBuy cashback using PayZapp.
View attachment 58463

I heard that swiggy hdfc gives 10% cb on train tickets the same way as millenia is giving. Now my question, if you have all your spends sorted with other cards, where do u plan to use your regalia gold card?

I will tell you how-

View attachment 58462

View attachment 58463

Bhai utilites kise bharoge aap ? We majorly use upto 20k utility bill to get 5% realcashback on millenia cc spends. Payzapp mobile me use krke we can get 10% cashback for train tickets booked ?

I heard that swiggy hdfc gives 10% cb on train tickets the same way as millenia is giving. Now my question, if you have all your spends sorted with other cards, where do u plan to use your regalia gold card?
Well, I will see where I can use it. My Millennia was LTF and this upgraded Regalia Gold is also LTF.
And I wasn't using Millennia as such, so why to stay on Millennia when HDFC is offering a product higher up on the ladder which is considered a luxury(card) and also as a customer who holds Regalia Gold I might get some better product offers and upgrades in future.
Millennia is an amazing card I don't deny that fact. @Everyone, I am not saying that Millennia is not useful. ☮️

Bhai utilites kise bharoge aap ? We majorly use upto 20k utility bill to get 5% realcashback on millenia cc spends. Payzapp mobile me use krke we can get 10% cashback for train tickets booked ?
Hemang bro, meri month ki 20k ki utilities bill nahi aate bhai. And jitne aate hain monthly wo mai Airtel Axis se kar leta hun.
Haan bhai, if you are a HDFC customer, do use PayZapp, you get good offers sometimes.
Haan train tickets Payzapp se karo 10% (5% + 5%) milega. Par railway surcharge lagta hai 1%+gst CC se pay krne pe. Toh usko mind krke bhi acha cashback hota hai.
Mere most of trx Millennia se wahin pe hote the.

Back