• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Limit Enhancement - Nov 23

They're doing prank 🤣.

I also got the same.

View attachment 35723

And then the @S S V 's Panda 🐼 was sleeping 😂

View attachment 35724

But it was no offer in morning. Just sending LE banner to everyone 😜.
Hdfc nai apni
Aukaat GIF

@S S V looks like a high ranked official from a reputed MNC
Sir meri file pass karwa do 😛
Hey thanks man.. I was when I was in Australia.. now in India I am a bit relaxed now. working for my self..
This photo is 3 months old.. and was taken when our USA clients visited our office..
Actually some people in Hyderabad on the streets or in gym think that I am an under ground intelligence officer, because of my short hair( when I used to have, because of covid severe sickness I lost a lot of hair) and ,most of the times now, I am clean shaven..

Last edited:
Hey thanks man.. I was when I was in Australia.. now in India I am a bit relaxed now. working for my self..
This photo is 3 months old.. and was taken when our USA clients visited our office..
Actually some people in Hyderabad on the streets or in gym think that I am an under ground intelligence officer, because of my short hair( when I used to have, because of covid severe sickness I lost a lot of hair) and ,most of the times now, I am clean shaven..
Consider getting a buzz cut if you like it
@S S V (bald version) is TF's very own agent 47 😉

Back