• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Limit Enhancement - Nov 23

Just knowledge ke liye puchra hu bro. You know infinia is a dream for most people.
Pucho bhai bilkul. I suggest youtube pe interview dal do. I am sure arindham jitne views aa jaenge..
I have this offer since 2 months and it's initial URL starts with https://applyonline.hdfcbank.com/credit-cards/credit-card-limit-enhancement-form.html
What does this mean? Is it like apply for manual LE?
Will it make a cibil hit?
it will hit cibil as far as I know if you proceed. Edit : I may be wrong, hdfc credit limit experts saying otherwise.

Last edited:
I have this offer since 2 months and it's initial URL starts with https://applyonline.hdfcbank.com/credit-cards/credit-card-limit-enhancement-form.html
What does this mean? Is it like apply for manual LE?
Will it make a cibil hit?

Common banner if you want to check for LE. Enter mobile number and OTP and check if any LEs available to you.

As @shrewdoc mentioned it is a central location where you check if any pre-approved LE exists for your account or not..
In my view, there won't be any CIBIL hit..
It is not for applying for LE...

Started with 40k @ 2019 and got LE often till 2021 with 2.8L and it stopped forever :p

P.S. Just found out that no LE after PAID(Moneyback) upgrade to LTF(Regalia) :oops:
Did you stop your spending after converting to LTF card? Or maybe if you have a savings account you are not maintaining enough funds.

Hdfc gives LE according to card usage. It's not like icici who gives LE to literally zero usage users and not to high spenders.

Did you stop your spending after converting to LTF card? Or maybe if you have a savings account you are not maintaining enough funds.

Hdfc gives LE according to card usage. It's not like icici who gives LE to literally zero usage users and not to high spenders.
Yup..only minimal card usage. No savings a/c.
But after i got HDFC RUPAY UPI card my spending got increased. Let me wait and watch.

Back