• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Messaged saying 5000 reward points on Infinia for Savings Account Opening

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got whatsapp message twice from HDFC official phone banking number which said If I open savings bank account I can get 5000 reward points on Infinia credit card. There is no further details but says TnC apply. When I click link it shows account opening page that is normally available, no mention about reward points.

Contacted HDFC twitter and they were useless, replied with generic comment that I can apply online or visit branch etc.

Emailed HDFC bank email ID and they forwarded it to Infinia support who sent a generic reply.

Any email id specific to HDFC Savings Bank account department? Also, anyone else got this offer?
1666461895693.png

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Got whatsapp message twice from HDFC official phone banking number which said If I open savings bank account I can get 5000 reward points on Infinia credit card. There is no further details but says TnC apply. When I click link it shows account opening page that is normally available, no mention about reward points.

Contacted HDFC twitter and they were useless, replied with generic comment that I can apply online or visit branch etc.

Emailed HDFC bank email ID and they forwarded it to Infinia support who sent a generic reply.

Any email id specific to HDFC Savings Bank account department? Also, anyone else got this offer?
1666461895693.png
Which account variant its showing to apply when u click the link..???

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
There is no mention of account type or any mention about the offer at all.

Which is why wanted to check the terms and conditions but seems HDFC is playing.

1666464514305.png

1666464528367.png
I don't think that if u have credit card u need savings account with them unless they offer zero mab.. Like indusind does with their credit card holders

great

TF Premier
Till last year it was 5k.points and card concerted to LTF
Now they are giving only 5k.points if acc opened
Missed the chance to convert in LTF infinia

kishorvr

TF Premier
I don't think that if u have credit card u need savings account with them unless they offer zero mab.. Like indusind does with their credit card holders
If Indusind was as big as HDFC, they would not make credit card an eligibility criteria to open a zero balance account. What say?

Also, people open HDFC accounts to become eligible for credit cards.

Indusind is an opposite bank of HDFC.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
If Indusind was as big as HDFC, they would not make credit card an eligibility criteria to open a zero balance account. What say?

Also, people open HDFC accounts to become eligible for credit cards.

Indusind is an opposite bank of HDFC.
As a hdfc account holder... Dint think it makes any difference in getting credit card... Atleast in last two years.... I didn't got any pre approved offer.. I applied myself... Furst time rejected.. Secind time got the card.... Till date no credit limit enhancement or caed upgrade offer.... Indusind never gives any offer despite having partner account..

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As a hdfc account holder... Dint think it makes any difference in getting credit card... Atleast in last two years.... I didn't got any pre approved offer.. I applied myself... Furst time rejected.. Secind time got the card.... Till date no credit limit enhancement or caed upgrade offer.... Indusind never gives any offer despite having partner account..
Welcome back @Batmanbaba. Long time no see 😀

kishorvr

TF Premier
What is a partner account?