• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millenia Card after Swiggy Card

Shiv

TF Buzz
Currently I have two hdfc card - Tata nue plus and Swiggy. Both are LTF card. Before these two cards I had Millenia LTF card, but I closed millenia card to get tata nue card as that time hdfc was not offering two card.

Now I want a HDFC core card preferably Millenia again for instant discount on ecommerce plus 5% extra. Please suggest how to get this card? And I don't want to close tata nue and especially swiggy card as both are LTF.

You Cant Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

Currently I have two hdfc card - Tata nue plus and Swiggy. Both are LTF card. Before these two cards I had Millenia LTF card, but I closed millenia card to get tata nue card as that time hdfc was not offering two card.

Now I want a HDFC core card preferably Millenia again for instant discount on ecommerce plus 5% extra. Please suggest how to get this card? And I don't want to close tata nue and especially swiggy card as both are LTF.
Aisa nehi karna tha.

Tata neu plus over millennia wow 😲

Just 2 ans your question.
It's extremely difficult now to get core without you closing any of these cards.

Let the cycle now repeat again close co branded to get core again.

It's hilarious & funny.

But the fact is it's possible.

1 guy upgraded TN+ to Millennia by escalating it to GRC email of HDFC with his negotiation skills.

So if you can, the card is yours 😅.

Good luck.

Back