• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC millenia CC+DC optimum use

Vishnubs

TF Buzz
I have an AMEX bill of 99K to pay. Holding HDFC millenia mastercard debitcard and millenia CC. Using PayzApp and Mobikwik. What is the best way to pay bill using millenia DC for optimum cashback ?

If you use your debit card it will give 1% or 2.5% depending on the MCC but it doesn't matter for you since it will be well above 400 so you will get 400 cash points. 100 extra from mobikwik.

If you use your debit card it will give 1% or 2.5% depending on the MCC but it doesn't matter for you since it will be well above 400 so you will get 400 cash points. 100 extra from mobikwik.
I will do one thing, pay 50K from Axis liberty account and 16k with millenia DC and remaining 33k to be searched. To maximize cashback I need to split, any suggestions ? I usually get 750 vouchers from Axis every quarter just by paying bills

I will do one thing, pay 50K from Axis liberty account and 16k with millenia DC and remaining 33k to be searched. To maximize cashback I need to split, any suggestions ? I usually get 750 vouchers from Axis every quarter just by paying bills
For leftover, use SBI DC. 0.25% cashback, max ₹10k per transaction.

for details visit rewardz.sbi

How ll you manage 2.5% on 16k? There's no cc merchant giving 2.5% eligible mcc

2.5 % on online spends using Millenia Debit card not CC. Need to see how much I will get as cashback. Not sure about others.
I still didn't get it.. Why not use millennia cc and get 5% instead of 2.5% on dc? If it is outside those 10 merchants, then amex will be more rewarding than millennia dc

Back