• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millenia Points redemption query.

abhishek751

TF Premier
Hey all,
I have HDFC Millenia and got statement bill of 1343.90 and I had points to redeem, so I redeemed all my points,
now the question is does the point redemption counts as repayment or not?

I asked a similar doubt when I got my millennia initially. And someone in this community told me we can redeem the reward points in the same statement but it was a lie 😭
So the truth is you can't redeem the cashback in the same statement.
In one month, 2 statement falls, so you have to wait to complete 2nd statement cycle.

No, it'll be adjusted in next bill.
Now things got Changed , Just Because of RBI Guidelines.

I had Repaid Statement Due by Redeeming Cashback Points and It was indeed Considered as Repayment since I was not charged any Late Payment Fee and Other Finance Charges.

Attaching Screenshot of My own Past Statement for those Who needs/requires Proof🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231123_012430_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20231123_012430_Drive.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 48
Attaching Screenshot of My own Past Statement for those Who needs/requires Proof🤣
GIF search kar rha tha to ye aa gayaa 🤣
golmaal-returns-arshad-warsi-madhav-duffer-idiot-inko-batane-ki-kya-zarurat-thi.gif

Millenia cc points redeem krne pe charges bhi lgte hain kya??
Will redeem in statement.😈
Now things got Changed , Just Because of RBI Guidelines.

I had Repaid Statement Due by Redeeming Cashback Points and It was indeed Considered as Repayment since I was not charged any Late Payment Fee and Other Finance Charges.

I am unable to redeem my points to statement cash. The main page where details of the card, Pay Now, Rewards etc options that are normally shown are not showing just offers & irrelevant ads. The right side quick links are also not working. The MyCards mobile app is redirecting to this website only. Any links to the HDFC rewards to cash site?

Attachments

• hdfc.jpg
    hdfc.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 12
Back