• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millennia CC Upgrade

iamabhisekagar

TF Legend
Hi,
So I have a HDFC Business Moneyback CC LTF with a Credit Limit of 48K...(1 month old)...but I don't have a HDFC Bank Account..
Do non HDFC Savings Account customer get an upgrade to Millennia CC...(Since I have heard it is hard to get)??

Hi,
So I have a HDFC Business Moneyback CC LTF with a Credit Limit of 48K...(1 month old)...but I don't have a HDFC Bank Account..
Do non HDFC Savings Account customer get an upgrade to Millennia CC...(Since I have heard it is hard to get)??
chances are they won't upgrade to millennia as it's business variant.Should consider business regalia as per eligibility

Yes. But If required you can mail your income docs to them, they will accede the limit and then do the upgrade.

But most probably it won't be LTF
Anyway to upgrade without any documents?
I have money back plus cc 50k limit since 9 months still no LE and upgrade offer.
Last month i was thinking to close it but instead i converted into rupay

I have money back plus cc 50k limit since 9 months still no LE and upgrade offer.
Without income proof, they won't budge

If you had limit of 1L, you can upgrade to Millenia. But that will be FYF.

Since your limit now is 50K and also your card is a core card of HDFC, you will get LE soon. Wait till 1 year.

chances are they won't upgrade to millennia as it's business variant.Should consider business regalia as per eligibility
Yes I agree. They don't normally offer Millennia to people having self employed profile. Although there are exceptions and I read in few threads that some self employed members here got Millennia. But I don't know if anyone was able to upgrade a Business Moneyback card to Millennia. If anyone was able to do it kindly share your story.

Without income proof, they won't budge

If you had limit of 1L, you can upgrade to Millenia. But that will be FYF.

Since your limit now is 50K and also your card is a core card of HDFC, you will get LE soon. Wait till 1 year.
I would take millennia even if they give me fyf
I don't know why I have very low hopes for any LE

I had a money back card from hdfc since November 2021 inspite of being self employed . Then i was offered a card upgrade last year in November 2022 to millennia. But they didn't gave me le.

I was wondering when will i get a le on my card as i am stuck with the same 48k limit .

I was offered a ICICI AMAZON CARD with a limit of 2.30l this this month. Can i get a le on a card to card bases

I had a money back card from hdfc since November 2021 inspite of being self employed . Then i was offered a card upgrade last year in November 2022 to millennia. But they didn't gave me le.

I was wondering when will i get a le on my card as i am stuck with the same 48k limit .

I was offered a ICICI AMAZON CARD with a limit of 2.30l this this month. Can i get a le on a card to card bases
No. HDFC only accepts Salary slip/ ITR / C2C only from some selective banks, SCB, HSBC, AMEX, AXIS, SBI

How Did You Converted MoneyBack + To Rupay They Rejected The Conversion Request on My Mother Card after 4 5 Day via Customer Care

How Did You Converted MoneyBack + To Rupay They Rejected The Conversion Request on My Mother Card after 4 5 Day via Customer Care
Just call them they will do it without any issues,first i tried it by sending mail but they said they have currently stopped the conversation due to some internal bank guidelines

Did you confirm about lifetime free offer
Do we have to spend 30k to make it ltf or it was unconditional ltf for you?

I also got the lifetime free offer yesterday and card is approved but I'm confused about charges Screenshot_20230426_180825_Chrome.jpg

Did you confirm about lifetime free offer
Do we have to spend 30k to make it ltf or it was unconditional ltf for you?

I also got the lifetime free offer yesterday and card is approved but I'm confused about chargesView attachment 15331
I applied via an agent on a C2C basis....was not charged joining fees in the first statement...further received a copy of my Physical application form HDFC where I can see it has been applied as LTF

I applied via an agent on a C2C basis....was not charged joining fees in the first statement...further received a copy of my Physical application form HDFC where I can see it has been applied as LTF
do you have that agent number? if he is reliable , i would like to see if am eligible for Regalia Gold ltf.

Back