• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millennia CC Upgrade

Hi,
So I have a HDFC Business Moneyback CC LTF with a Credit Limit of 48K...(1 month old)...but I don't have a HDFC Bank Account..
Do non HDFC Savings Account customer get an upgrade to Millennia CC...(Since I have heard it is hard to get)??

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes, non account holders also get upgrades.
If your card is> 6 months old, try emailing to
Grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
I have a HDFC Money Back+ CC (since HDFC did not give Millennia at first since I do not have a savings account with them) which is 10 months old now but did not get any Millennia upgrade offer till now. Only got loan offers at lower rates. So will an email here help my cause?

I have Business Moneyback and upgraded it to Millennia.

I told them I do not use card for Business expense but Personal shopping and this card does not have any good rewards.

after few emails they upgrade it to Millennia. No documents required.
How old was your Business Moneback card and what was your limit?

Strange

TF Legend
I have Business Moneyback and upgraded it to Millennia.

I told them I do not use card for Business expense but Personal shopping and this card does not have any good rewards.

after few emails they upgrade it to Millennia. No documents required.
As HDFC creates a new account for the upgraded credit card in the CIBIL, can you confirm if HDFC does not close the old credit card in the CIBIL after upgrade?

@VISHESH_BANSAL @pprakash11 @varun__goel_ @S S V

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
@VISHESH_BANSAL You have upgraded your HDFC credit card long time ago right? Can you confirm if the old card is still showing active in your CIBIL?
Yes it is still showing in active section. You can use the following link to raise a ticket.

Last edited: