• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millennia CC Upgrade

Hi,
So I have a HDFC Business Moneyback CC LTF with a Credit Limit of 48K...(1 month old)...but I don't have a HDFC Bank Account..
Do non HDFC Savings Account customer get an upgrade to Millennia CC...(Since I have heard it is hard to get)??

Strange

TF Legend
Yes
No new account for upgrade
New account is only for Tata Neu CC
The last 4 digits of credit card accounts reported in the CIBIL are similar to the last 4 digits of your HDFC card. For example, if the last 4 digits of your card are 1234, then they will report the credit card account number ending with 1234-9. Could you please check and confirm this for your upgraded card?

BeingIncog

TF Ace
The last 4 digits of credit card accounts reported in the CIBIL are similar to the last 4 digits of your HDFC card. For example, if the last 4 digits of your card are 1234, then they will report the credit card account number ending with 1234-9. Could you please check and confirm this for your upgraded card?
arey itne sawal????
kya lafda hua hai????
very strange????

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Arre baba chinta mat kro, nhi hoga 5 baar confirm kroge kya😂😂

Phle acc no card no tha tha, jab upgrade hua to naya number reflect hua. And now they have something similar to card no

Strange

TF Legend
Arre baba chinta mat kro, nhi hoga 5 baar confirm kroge kya😂😂

Phle acc no card no tha tha, jab upgrade hua to naya number reflect hua. And now they have something similar to card no
HDFC mere sath c*****a kar raha hai.

Old card ka account number update karne ki bajaye new card ka new account open kar diya cibil me with same opening date of old card. Ab same card ka 2 account dikh raha cibil me and both are active.

varun__goel_

TF Legend

Old card ka account number update karne ki bajaye new card ka new account open kar diya cibil me with same opening date of old card. Ab same card ka 2 account dikh raha cibil me and both are active.
Mail kro aisa hona to nhi chahiye

Rbl ka hua tha ye same scene mne unko mail kra to unhone 1 acc close kr diya🙄

Strange

TF Legend

@varun__goel_ and ye sirf mere sath hi nahi ho raha 🤣

H(opeless)DFC for a reason.

varun__goel_

TF Legend

May be they have changed their policy or some system glitch🙂🙂

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor