• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Moneyback to Millenia?

cardex

TF Premier
Is it advisable to avail upgrade from HDFC moneyback to Millenia Visa international (rs1000 fees)? Pros and Cons? Or better apply for a limit increase offer on the Moneyback card itself? Other card holdings (Onecard, Amazon ICICI, Tata neu basic rupay, Kotak rupay)?

Last edited:

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Hi,
My Oldest card is HDFC MoneyBack + card which is just 1 year old. My second oldest card is SBI Simplysave which recently upgraded to BPCL Octane. My Axis bank card is just 5-6 months old.
Is it good to wait 3 months cooling period to apply ICICI Amazon pay card and then upgrade my MoneyBack to Millenia or I can just upgrade now?
Because ICICI agent told me we need at least 1 yr old card for C2C method.

techt

TF Legend
HDFC Millennia is anytime better than Moneyback even if you're upgrading from LTF Moneyback to chargeable Millennia. Reaching 1L spend milestone isn't difficult in a year to get fee waiver on Millenia.

You'll be getting 5% cashback on major ecom portals namely: Amazon, BookMyShow, Cult.fit, Flipkart, Myntra, Sony LIV, Swiggy, Tata CLiQ, Uber and Zomato.

Also 6% cashback on Smartbuy purchases. 1% cashback on other spends as well. Exclusions are very few unlike other bank cards. Only Rent Payments, Govt txn & Fuel txn are excluded.
will govt txns considered for quarterly mile stone benefits ?

roygarg

TF Buzz
I emailed them asking for an upgrade from moneyback+ to millenia. They want me to fill an offline upgrade form and mail it to chennai or drop it at an atm dropbox. They also want me to include salary slips with the form even though my salary account is HDFC. Is this normal?

techt

TF Legend
I emailed them asking for an upgrade from moneyback+ to millenia. They want me to fill an offline upgrade form and mail it to chennai or drop it at an atm dropbox. They also want me to include salary slips with the form even though my salary account is HDFC. Is this normal?
I did the same, they denied. seems grievance mails are the way.