• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC offering Infinia against investment - is it worth it?

pandeyji

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My RM is trying to sell me HDFC Sampoorana Jeevan policy for LTF Infinia.

I am not sure whether their promise hold any value or it is just a trap. They are selling policy like I'd make 8% CI and I can surrender after 3 years. Sounds a lot like BS but wanted to see if anyone else has invested in these, should I stay away?

Gaara

TF Ace
HDFC Sampoorana Jeevan policy

Jake Johnson Fox GIF by New Girl

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

I am not sure whether their promise hold any value or it is just a trap. They are selling policy like I'd make 8% CI and I can surrender after 3 years. Sounds a lot like BS but wanted to see if anyone else has invested in these, should I stay away?
It seems FYE pressure is buidling up... anyway have fun reading this entire thread.. Please dont ask any more questions until you complete your homework..
ENjoy..
@vaibhav111 , pls merge these two , if required..

thanks

Tay

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Sampoorna Jeevan Pachtana hain toh pls go ahead or else ignore (not the comment but the offer :p )

techt

TF Legend
RM uska lakshy (target) poorn karne ke liye apko sampoorn murkh bana raha hai.

Forget it and live happily.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

Your rm can get you the card ltf infinia that true. Do the homework if that 8% CI us true or false. If it worth then take it.

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If we are cheated by a habitual cheater, whose fault it is??
is it
1)Us or
2) Cheater
Axis thinks that as long as it gives carrot people will come,no matter how it treats its customers.everybody said the same things in September that they are done with axis.still everybody rushed to open burgundy account.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Axis thinks that as long as it gives carrot people will come,no matter how it treats its customers.everybody said the same things in September that they are done with axis.still everybody rushed to open burgundy account.
Now look at those guys who took M4B based on 10L SB / 30L FD..
1) they have devalued M4B and will continue to do this in future as well , by the looks of it..
2) They started devaluing Burgundy itself according to the below post..

In my view, its not AXIS's fault.. as AXIS already exhibited their behaiour 6 months ago itself..
If we don't learn lessons, its not AXIS's fault...

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis M4B is still the king in Rewards..Much better than any 'Ulip lo card lo'. People who have fallen for ULIP against card trap, wants others to fall too.. Don't listen to them

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now look at those guys who took M4B based on 10L SB / 30L FD..
1) they have devalued M4B and will continue to do this in future as well , by the looks of it..
2) They started devaluing Burgundy itself according to the below post..

In my view, its not AXIS's fault.. as AXIS already exhibited their behaiour 6 months ago itself..
If we don't learn lessons, its not AXIS's fault...

Lol they devalued burgundy. that's epic.

by this rate After 6 months in diwali dhamaka axis will ask 15L SB/50L TRV for burgundy and 50K for Magnus burgundy

• Haha
Reactions: SSV
So I visited the gurgaon branch and an employee there promised me to get infinia if I give them some business be it huge ip while opening account or some other form of investment. As it's a new branch so I think they can bend the rules a Lil bit of we direct them properly
Also it's March 😌
I have the employees contact details
Can I share it here ?
@vaibhav111 any rules im breaching?
Hi Pls DM his contact details

kshitij_0

TF Ace
So I visited the gurgaon branch and an employee there promised me to get infinia if I give them some business be it huge ip while opening account or some other form of investment. As it's a new branch so I think they can bend the rules a Lil bit of we direct them properly
Also it's March 😌
Can I share it here ?
Please share with me as well

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Also it's March 😌
Can I share it here ?
Plz share contact no with me too !! I am open to huge IP or even big investment !

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I read in this forum that we can get Infinia by investment route. I enquired about it with bank. They are offering Infinia if I invest 1.5 Lakh/year (earlier they were demanding 2 Lakh/year, but when I declined they came down to 1.5, and now they are eager to sell the policy, calling multiple times a day saying they got approval for Infinia). They are saying I can surrender the policy after 3 years and get the money back. I have few questions: How much money I will get back if I surrender the policy after 3 years (they are claiming I will get back 6-6.5 lakhs) ?
Is it worth it to invest 1.5 Lakh to get Infinia? I have Regalia Gold.
Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.
Note: Infinia offered is not LTF. They are claiming RBI made some rules, so they cannot offer LTF for super premium cards.
Policy offered is Sampoorna Jeevan
Bad financial decision

When you grow in life, you will get premium cards on your own. You will regret getting a ULIP. You will also regret when the premium card (say infinia or magnus) which you receive gets devalued. Will you buy another ULIP to get the higher variant when that gets launched. Please don’t fall into this trap.

There are many cc which provide good rewards which you can get without going for ULIP. Ex SBI cb, idfc wealth, hdfc millennia

Last edited: