• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC offering Infinia against investment - is it worth it?

I am being offered Infinia agasint 1.5lacs of investment (one time) in some Tata investment product by HDFC team
1.5L is most likely for the first year and premiums have to be paid for atleast 3-5 years and the minimum lock in would be 5-7 years according to my understanding.

If it is just a single 1.5L payment even with 5 years of lock in then i think it's a pretty good deal

I stand with you.
Snake 🐍 and a frog 🐸 bonding together. Wow... Have seen enough in this world 🗺
homer simpson wow GIF

I am being offered Infinia agasint 1.5lacs of investment (one time) in some Tata investment product by HDFC team
I am wonderding, what if you do the investment and as soon as you get the Card, cancel the investment. With each investment you get freelook period of 15 days to a month.

Anybody tried this?

I am wonderding, what if you do the investment and as soon as you get the Card, cancel the investment. With each investment you get freelook period of 15 days to a month.

Anybody tried this?
Yes, but after successful investment only, RM/BM will forward your application & it take good amount of time for approval 🤣.

What you say is right & can be done but relationship with branch goes brrr 🤣🤣.

Back