• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC offering Infinia against investment - is it worth it?

My Rm is pushing for me to get infinia if I do a ulip. I finally gave up and they settled for a life insurance vanilla i.e. term plan for the infinia if I make the payment term shorter i.e. 5 years.
Is it worth it?
Thanks!

My Rm is pushing for me to get infinia if I do a ulip. I finally gave up and they settled for a life insurance vanilla i.e. term plan for the infinia if I make the payment term shorter i.e. 5 years.
Is it worth it?
Thanks!
Depends if you already wanted to have a term plan. there is nothing wrong in taking it.

Yes this is 💯 Correct..
Never ever take CC against any type of Insurance investment.. you will always lose majority of the money…Never do anything in desperation..

I am one of those desperate people on this forum who took Infinia against ULIP…

Just earn your Infinia or Infinia Reserve (may be in future) in the traditional way.. (I.e. via, card upgrades, LE, spending criteria , spending years etc ) …this is much more profitable.. at least you won’t lose your investment money…

Be cautious and be safe and there by be HAPPY…

I could be wrong, but I strongly suspect a modicum of sarcasm. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: SSV
Is it worth it?
Thanks!
If you were anyway planning to take a life insurance term plan, then it's fine, provided the numbers work out (how much you're spending on insurance vs how much value you're deriving from Infinia).

Otherwise it's like tail wagging the dog.

Once we have the ITR where exactly we can contact, shall i drop an email to them ? Currently holiding DCB, on email they have rejected the infinia application earlier
only for NTB customers , ITR> 36 is enough.
For existing curtomers , you need spends and CL criteria also need to be fulfilled

Is it worth it?
Thanks!
Can you please provide details of RM and where is it from. I am interested if he can provide details.

Yes 36L itr is required
And I heard recently they increased this a bit more.. not 100 💯 sure
They’re still asking to buy ULIP for both DCB and Infinia even if you qualify this ITR requirement. Stating that Infinia is invite only and the only way to receive invite is to have investments with the bank like ulips.
For DCB they mentioned a similar thing to me :/

Edit: nvm just saw your comment about this being applicable only to NTB customers

Reactions: SSV
They’re still asking to buy ULIP for both DCB and Infinia even if you qualify this ITR requirement. Stating that Infinia is invite only and the only way to receive invite is to have investments with the bank like ulips.

Edit: nvm just saw your comment about this being applicable only to NTB customers
They are ruining their image by doing this
HDFC is so popular… I don’t think there would be many people would who are NTB till now

They are ruining their image by doing this
HDFC is so popular… I don’t think many people would be NTB

Back