• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Online Account Opening Query

jyothisthaliath

TF Select
I am trying to open HDFC Savings Max account through their website. I had completed the application, got link for VKYC and successfully completed the same. Now during, VKYC, they told me that I will be getting a link for funding the account. However even after many hours I have not received the link or any email.

I got one email saying that "Welcome to your account at HDFC Bank! We are happy to say that your account is now activated for online use."

As per email I got, I tried to install the mobile app, but after entering mobile number and OTP it is giving error. I think the account opening process is not completed. But without the funding link, I don't have a clue how to proceed further. I want to know if it usually takes more than one day? In that case I will wait or raise issue with HDFC CC team. Please guide 🙏

1726933580324.webp

Customer ID mila kya. Maine March mai apply kiya tha, vkyc etc ke baad he masked Account number mila tha fir ek do din baad Customer ID mila, usse huwa login Netbanking mai.

U can fund from there.

Thank you guys. I will wait for one day and update as it goes 🙏🏻
Call customer care try your luck or you need to wait. i have recently opened online, there it showed last four digits as masked for customer id, and in the message i got the customer id last four digits making the leading the number. I just stitched together to get customer id and account number.

Back