• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC online application only shows business cards.

EnthuCC

TF Premier
Hi, I'm trying to apply for Millennia online but when I choose self-employed then they show me only business cards like BizGrow and MoneyBack etc. How can I get Millenia?

I could try offline c2c again but I don't have office address and many people here have said that HDFC rejects application if home and office address is the same. Is that true?

I'm not very much interested in Millennia after the devaluation however I'd want to get one HDFC core card first so I can get Tata Neu Infinity or HDFC Swiggy card later easily.

I'd be happy with BizPower card too if it'd be considered core card and even if it did then I don't match with their ITR eligibility.

How do I get Millennia LTF easily?

millennia only for salaried, do update the profile to match correct type.

netbanking -> profile -> update employmnet type.

any bank may request further clarification or reject if both office and home same. applies to all banks, just tell them once you get an update.. Its your responsibility to make them consider and both are different. they'll request some proofs, submit them like business/office info etc.

whats the devaluation? its still providing 5% cashback on selected websites and 1% otherwise.

btw, no relation between core and co-brand as long as you fulfil the criteria and patiently follow up with your request. unless you're unable to provide income or not able to follow up 3rd time.. those support can always reject your request.

ltf easily.. check with support and follow-up.

note: reiterating nothing can be done in single attempt, sometimes it need time. and reliable support matters.

Hi, I'm trying to apply for Millennia online but when I choose self-employed then they show me only business cards like BizGrow and MoneyBack etc. How can I get Millenia?

I could try offline c2c again but I don't have office address and many people here have said that HDFC rejects application if home and office address is the same. Is that true?

I'm not very much interested in Millennia after the devaluation however I'd want to get one HDFC core card first so I can get Tata Neu Infinity or HDFC Swiggy card later easily.

I'd be happy with BizPower card too if it'd be considered core card and even if it did then I don't match with their ITR eligibility.

How do I get Millennia LTF easily?
same here..... no millennia no regalia or gold..... even though i am businessman with partnership firm having home and store address being different hence self-employed select karna hoga but still business card hi show hota hai..... :(
koi juggad batao???

Back