• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Regalia LTF to Infinia Query

Jatin1987

TF Select
Hey

I do have regalia LTF and having offer to upgrade to Infinia from last year but it shows chargeable from 2nd Year Onwards.
I'm HDFC Preferred Customer and i want this as LTF. Please guide how to do get it as LTF.

Any positive suggestions will be really appreciated.

Thanks😊

Solution
Hey

I do have regalia LTF and having offer to upgrade to Infinia from last year but it shows chargeable from 2nd Year Onwards.
I'm HDFC Preferred Customer and i want this as LTF. Please guide how to do get it as LTF.

Thanks😊
HDFC issues the metal variant of Infinia now and atmost they give it FYF, that's what members have reported. The PVC variant used to offered as LTF but it isn't issued anymore. If you maintain extremely good relationship with HDFC they might offer LTF, for that check with your RM!
Hey

Thanks😊
Call the bank and ask... Infinia is the most top level card of HDFC so they might not, call ur RM and praise him (lol) and try...

Hey

Thanks😊
HDFC issues the metal variant of Infinia now and atmost they give it FYF, that's what members have reported. The PVC variant used to offered as LTF but it isn't issued anymore. If you maintain extremely good relationship with HDFC they might offer LTF, for that check with your RM!

Solution
yes i called the RM and he'll check this tomorrow.
also card south Rajasthan head over this who told me that it won't be possible now however earlier it was issued to some ltf too as you stated the same.

Reactions: 007
Back