• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Regalia Points redemption

TFNinja3K

TF Neo
Hello,

Accumulated close to 40K points in Regalia, What would be the best choice to redeem them, is it KF Airlines or should I plan to upgrade to Regalia Gold where we have multiple partners to redeem?

Thank you

Aditya12

TF Premier
I just use the smartbuy to book flights or hotels. It’s a little costly but you still get closed to 45% value of the points. Good thing is that you’re not restricted to book a particular hotel chain or airlines, all are listed. BUT, in one transaction you can only pay up to 70% using points, rest using your card.

newIntern

TF Buzz
Hey, this methods apply to all HDFC CC, right? I have HDFC Millenia and was planning to redeem my 800 points. can I use points to pay for any purchase I make on smartBuy portal? also you mentioned We can get "closed to 45% value of the points" on booking hotels and flights(assuming trains also ). so what about when I buy gift vouchers, do you know how much value I get from my point then?

Alex292929

TF Premier
RML Group
I recently bought Amazon Pay vouchers from 25k points. Redemption value was 0.35.
For flights redemption value (smartbuy)would be 0.4 to 0.45 if you compare it with the prices on skyscanner.

I also had 2 smartbuy vouchers worth 5k each that I got by completing regalia gold milestone. There fair value would be 3500-4000 each. (By factoring in the 300 uber voucher)

Hemang

TF Premier
I recently bought Amazon Pay vouchers from 25k points. Redemption value was 0.35.
For flights redemption value (smartbuy)would be 0.4 to 0.45 if you compare it with the prices on skyscanner.

I also had 2 smartbuy vouchers worth 5k each that I got by completing regalia gold milestone. There fair value would be 3500-4000 each. (By factoring in the 300 uber voucher)
Brother have you compared the flight prices shown on hdfc smartbuy portal with the skyscanner portal ever ? My friend told that flight prices are costlier on smartbuy portal as compared to skyscanner.