• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Rupay Floater LTF - Get it or not

nayra

TF Premier
I only have DCP, not even one month old. HDFC did me good and I had 4 CIBIL enquiries in last 2 months. My CIBIL is 748. So I was thinking of atleast a month cooldown to apply for other cards after my CIBIL improves.

Now I am getting HDFC Rupay LTF via Payzapp, should I get it? It doesn't affect CIBIL and doesn't show up as a separate card on my report, right? (Do confirm this). Does it have separate billing or combined with my core?

Will I still be eligible for other HDFC Cards if I take it? Any disadvantages?

I only have DCP, not even one month old. HDFC did me good and I had 4 CIBIL enquiries in last 2 months. My CIBIL is 748. So I was thinking of atleast a month cooldown to apply for other cards after my CIBIL improves.

Now I am getting HDFC Rupay LTF via Payzapp, should I get it? It doesn't affect CIBIL and doesn't show up as a separate card on my report, right? (Do confirm this). Does it have separate billing or combined with my core?

CIBIL will be there
Not necessarily same billing cycle i got different
Floater no advantage for getting premium card

Get it if u don't have any Rupay card. It's not much beneficial.

I guess Pre-approved card don't check Credit Score.

If u have CIBIL Enquiries of HDFC CC, you may request them to remove them.

I had 4 CIBIL Enquiries of HDFC Bank in a single month, out of which I got CC from one enquiry. I requested them to remove enquiries and within 15 days, they removed all 4 enquiries + 3 enquiries made in other months.

Last edited:
Get it if u don't have any Rupay card. It's not much beneficial.

I guess Pre-approved card don't check Credit Score.

If u have CIBIL Enquiries of HDFC CC, you may request them to remove them.

I had 4 CIBIL Enquiries of HDFC Bank in a single month, out of which I got CC from one enquiry. I requested them to remove enquiries and within 15 days, they removed all 4 enquiries.
I don't have a Rupay cc, DCP is my first one. Ready to take if no CIBIL enquiry but...

It says Check Eligibility (sounds like a hit)on Payzapp, the LTF Offer is in offers section. Offer not present in MyCards

I mailed regarding multiple hits and they reverted that checking product offers results in enquiry... I had 3 of these hits within a week... Can you share email body which worked for you? I mailed to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com.

I don't have a Rupay cc, DCP is my first one. Ready to take if no CIBIL enquiry but...

It says Check Eligibility (sounds like a hit)on Payzapp, the LTF Offer is in offers section. Offer not present in MyCards

I mailed regarding multiple hits and they reverted that checking product offers results in enquiry... I had 3 of these hits within a week... Can you share email body which worked for you? I mailed to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com.
Check eligibility will get CIBIL hit.

I emailed to customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com but after 2 months with request to remove other enquiries as they have decreased my CIBIl score etc... in a humble tone.

I checked my cibil for first time after getting the card.. not sure If i can say it decreased
No worries 4 enquiries is not much. I made 25 enquiries in 2 months 😂. CIBIL went from 743 to 732. After HDFC Bank removed enquiries CIBIL went to 760.

Your CIBIL will increase a lot with the judicious use of Credit Card in two three months. Keep utilization ratio less than 30% by the end month that is went the HDFC Bank reports to CIBIL.

No worries 4 enquiries is not much. I made 25 enquiries in 2 months 😂. CIBIL went from 743 to 732. After HDFC Bank removed enquiries CIBIL went to 760.

Your CIBIL will increase a lot with the judicious use of Credit Card in two three months. Keep utilization ratio less than 30% by the end month that is went the HDFC Bank reports to CIBIL.
I mean if its going to cause an enquiry, Id rather try a better rupay card later

Back