• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Rupay Floater LTF - Get it or not

nayra

TF Premier
I only have DCP, not even one month old. HDFC did me good and I had 4 CIBIL enquiries in last 2 months. My CIBIL is 748. So I was thinking of atleast a month cooldown to apply for other cards after my CIBIL improves.

Now I am getting HDFC Rupay LTF via Payzapp, should I get it? It doesn't affect CIBIL and doesn't show up as a separate card on my report, right? (Do confirm this). Does it have separate billing or combined with my core?

Will I still be eligible for other HDFC Cards if I take it? Any disadvantages?

Already took this one.. do I still have a chance for ltf neu? I didn't want to wait for card to get cashback in tata ecosystem where I have almost no spends. Still registered on the neu app with same mobilw number and checking daily. Only FYF for now.
Yup high chances.
Was in the same boat for couple of weeks and then the offer turned as LTF, tried and tested for multiple colleagues and it turned ltf for all of them.

Ps: we tried this during early days of the card launch, not sure if it’s still working.. though checking over the time won’t hurt 🙂

Yup high chances.
Was in the same boat for couple of weeks and then the offer turned as LTF, tried and tested for multiple colleagues and it turned ltf for all of them.

Ps: we tried this during early days of the card launch, not sure if it’s still working.. though checking over the time won’t hurt 🙂
This does not work anymore. I’ve been trying. They don’t issue Neu infinity LTF. Only offer is FYF.

Yes seems so, I clicked on it before and without any CIBIL hit it said not eligible, now when doing I get offer to get it, Even tho already got it from MyCards lol.
Applying from payzapp gives 350 Amazon voucher. From MyCards you will get 250. Not sure if and when they will issue the voucher though.

did u took the floater card? instant approval or cibil hit there?
Not yet. Considering to take only if there will be no hit or record in cibil. The LTF + 350 voucher offer is till 31st as per offer details in payzapp. I have received direct emails for the offer as well. Only benefit of getting it via payzapp is additional 100 voucher.

If anyone took the floater via payzapp, do let us know.

Last edited:
Not yet. Considering to take only if there will be no hit or record in cibil. The LTF + 350 voucher offer is till 31st as per offer details in payzapp. I have received direct emails for the offer as well. Only benefit of getting it via payzapp is additional 100 voucher.

If anyone took via the floater via payzapp, do let us know.
whats the worth of cashpoints under this rupay?
250 amazon and 100 in payzapp cb right?

mint 350 for weekend its ltf na
Yes, that's what I am thinking. But I will see tomorrow. As per my past experience, it is better to do these things in working hours when bank people are sitting in office.
i'm taking the card from payzapp today.....will confirm u once cibil gets updated
Thanks! I'll be waiting for your update.
guys 'avail now' from payzapp is taking to smartbuy page but no option to apply from there?
anyone who took this floater pls guide
Maybe due to weekend? I noticed, some changes in payzapp interface since yesterday (top banner for this offer gone, no mention of 350 voucher on the apply page), but the offer details are still present in the offers section and it says it is valid till 31st. Also there is a banner in middle of homepage for this offer which also mentions the 350 offer.

Yes, that's what I am thinking. But I will see tomorrow. As per my past experience, it is better to do these things in working hours when bank people are sitting in office.

Thanks! I'll be waiting for your update.

Maybe due to weekend? I noticed, some changes in payzapp interface since yesterday (top banner for this offer gone, no mention of 350 voucher on the apply page), but the offer details are still present in the offers section and it says it is valid till 31st. Also there is a banner in middle of homepage for this offer which also mentions the 350 offer.
better then i postpone it to tomorrow

At the bottom bar you will see four options Pay, Cards, Shop and Bank.
Tap on Bank
Then under Exclusive on PayZapp tap Apply for Rupay Credit Card
It will take you to the following screen. Click Check Eligibility. You will get your card instantly since its preapproved and LTF for you.

View attachment 62894
Thanks I followed the steps but since i have tata infinity i got the attached response

Attachments

• IMG_6919.webp
    IMG_6919.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 14
Back