• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Rupay Floater LTF - Get it or not

nayra

TF Premier
I only have DCP, not even one month old. HDFC did me good and I had 4 CIBIL enquiries in last 2 months. My CIBIL is 748. So I was thinking of atleast a month cooldown to apply for other cards after my CIBIL improves.

Now I am getting HDFC Rupay LTF via Payzapp, should I get it? It doesn't affect CIBIL and doesn't show up as a separate card on my report, right? (Do confirm this). Does it have separate billing or combined with my core?

Will I still be eligible for other HDFC Cards if I take it? Any disadvantages?

I dont want from my cards since via payzapp only 350/- voucher eligible
The reason I asked is, if you see the LTF offer in mycards and HDFC netbanking, PayZapp should not say you are ineligible. That's weird!
In this case, either you followup with HDFC, but you don't have time cause the deadline is 31st July (unless they extend) or you forgo the 100 from PayZapp and apply from mycards or HDFC netbanking. I think the latter option is preferable as at least you will get 250 from this worthless card.
@tam

The reason I asked is, if you see the LTF offer in mycards and HDFC netbanking, PayZapp should not say you are ineligible. That's weird!
In this case, either you followup with HDFC, but you don't have time cause the deadline is 31st July (unless they extend) or you forgo the 100 from PayZapp and apply from mycards or HDFC netbanking. I think the latter option is preferable as at least you will get 250 from this worthless card.
@tam
i didnt wanna apply for it honestly despite being ltf with amazon voucher, but i faced loss of 200rs. due to some minor mistake today and feeling bad about it, so now i'm lowkey thinking of recovering that loss from this lol

I got the card via payzapp. It was instant, with no credit hit. I think it is a targeted offer (those who received the email). Now I have one LTF core card and 2 LTF floaters, well.

I read the full TnC, the Amazon voucher will be 250 only. The additional 100 will be payzapp shop voucher with 3 months validity. Although, payzapp banner says 350 amazon, so not sure.

Last edited:
I dont want from my cards since via payzapp only 350/- voucher eligible
If you're paying Fees, you'll receive 350 voucher.

If you're getting it LTF, only 250 voucher. Also if you see banner in MyCards, directly apply from there. No matter from where you apply, if you're eligible for LTF, the fees won't get charged after 90 days.

If you want a free card, you should forego that 100 voucher from PayZapp imo.

If you're paying Fees, you'll receive 350 voucher.

If you're getting it LTF, only 250 voucher. Also if you see banner in MyCards, directly apply from there. No matter from where you apply, if you're eligible for LTF, the fees won't get charged after 90 days.

If you want a free card, you should forego that 100 voucher from PayZapp imo.
that's not true, my payzapp banner says both "lifetime free + amazon 350 Rs. voucher

those who applied for HDFC RUPAY LTF recently please help me in below

1)I want to know when you applied the hdfc rupay LTF card date.
2)Employment status last updated date as in cibil ( as shown attached below)
3)After applying this HDFC RUPAY LTF card and until now, did you applied any other loan or credit card product or not ? does they also got approved , are they also reported in cibil
4)Cibil fresh report date taken ?? ( you can take fresh report from amazon pay)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240907-072342_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240907-072342_Chrome.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
those who applied for HDFC RUPAY LTF recently please help me in below

1)I want to know when you applied the hdfc rupay LTF card date.
2)Employment status last updated date as in cibil ( as shown attached below)
3)After applying this HDFC RUPAY LTF card and until now, did you applied any other loan or credit card product or not ? does they also got approved , are they also reported in cibil
4)Cibil fresh report date taken ?? ( you can take fresh report from amazon pay)

If you have existing HDFC cc and you see the rupay cc offer, there will be no CIBIL enquiry. The card is generated instantly without credit check.

Back