• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Rupay Floater LTF - Get it or not

nayra

TF Premier
I only have DCP, not even one month old. HDFC did me good and I had 4 CIBIL enquiries in last 2 months. My CIBIL is 748. So I was thinking of atleast a month cooldown to apply for other cards after my CIBIL improves.

Now I am getting HDFC Rupay LTF via Payzapp, should I get it? It doesn't affect CIBIL and doesn't show up as a separate card on my report, right? (Do confirm this). Does it have separate billing or combined with my core?

Will I still be eligible for other HDFC Cards if I take it? Any disadvantages?

Got LTF Offer on MyCards Now. Should I get it? I just crossed 750 CIBIL, should I try for other cards? I was thinking of waiting some time to apply other cards, should I use this till then?

I only have DCP, not even one month old. HDFC did me good and I had 4 CIBIL enquiries in last 2 months. My CIBIL is 748. So I was thinking of atleast a month cooldown to apply for other cards after my CIBIL improves.

Now I am getting HDFC Rupay LTF via Payzapp, should I get it? It doesn't affect CIBIL and doesn't show up as a separate card on my report, right? (Do confirm this). Does it have separate billing or combined with my core?

Will I still be eligible for other HDFC Cards if I take it? Any disadvantages?
For Rupay, I still feel TATA NEU Infinity is the best to get. Check from the Neu app for few weeks and you may start seeing the ltf floater for one of the Neu cards, prefer to take rupay variant from that.

For Rupay, I still feel TATA NEU Infinity is the best to get. Check from the Neu app for few weeks and you may start seeing the ltf floater for one of the Neu cards, prefer to take rupay variant from that.
Already took this one.. do I still have a chance for ltf neu? I didn't want to wait for card to get cashback in tata ecosystem where I have almost no spends. Still registered on the neu app with same mobilw number and checking daily. Only FYF for now.

Back