• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC RUPAY UPI CREDIT CARD

Anyone using HDFC UPI card.. Can you tell what are the reward points you are practically getting?
Better you apply for Tata Neu rupay which is best , the Hdfc only upi is useless , even I got it then applied for tata infinity after getting tmot I have closed the hdfc upi only card and it’s reward rate is very low compared to tata neu

You
using UPI?? which UPI u used bro? mind saying the details? is there any specific work around for the same?
U can try with any UPI apps which supports adding tipsy card , I am using the PayZapp

Use Tata Neu RuPay credit cards (2 variant available), you will get 1%/1.5% neo coins cashback and no capping yet on UPI spend.

You cna also pay other banks cc bill using HDFC tata Neu ruPay CC and also earn 1%/1.5% neu coins.
Can you describe the steps used to pay cc bill from credit card which is not possible at all , since they block such transactions

Need Help:-

I got my MC Freedom CC in Feb on Pre Approved Basis as FYF, confirmed from CC after receiving the card. Later I requested for Franchisee conversion from MC to Rupay and there PB Off mentioned the FYF status will remain as it is. But now I have been charged joining fees and when contacted over mail, they informed it's a priced card with Joining + Annual Fees. I have attached my reply. Please mention any other thing that I should do to get it waived.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-13-16-43-38-853_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-13-16-43-38-853_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 12

I got my MC Freedom CC in Feb on Pre Approved Basis as FYF, confirmed from CC after receiving the card. Later I requested for Franchisee conversion from MC to Rupay and there PB Off mentioned the FYF status will remain as it is. But now I have been charged joining fees and when contacted over mail, they informed it's a priced card with Joining + Annual Fees. I have attached my reply. Please mention any other thing that I should do to get it waived.
Email to PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com, lower escalation levels will take time

Make sure you got same Freedom card on RuPay variant ?

HDFC have 2 types of Freedom card -

1) Freedom card

2) Freedom new card.

I have got my virtual credit card but I am not able to generate its pin using IVR. On IVR, it asks to enter last 4 digit of card number and OTP, it then ask to provide 4 digit pin twice but in the end says- we are unable to process your request at this moment please try again later. Any solution for this?

Only HDFC CC holder, so no option to generate pin through app.

I have got my virtual credit card but I am not able to generate its pin using IVR. On IVR, it asks to enter last 4 digit of card number and OTP, it then ask to provide 4 digit pin twice but in the end says- we are unable to process your request at this moment please try again later. Any solution for this?

Only HDFC CC holder, so no option to generate pin through app.
Do let me know if you find any solution. I am asking this for my brother.

Did you succees in setting UPI PIN? I saw my brother also wasted 13 calls till yesterday but did not get success in setting UPI PIN. Is there any alternative way or this is only way of keep calling them till you get success?
Unfortunately this is the only way, if you don't have a savings account with HDFC. If you have a Savings account then you can set the pin via net banking.

Unfortunately this is the only way, if you don't have a savings account with HDFC. If you have a Savings account then you can set the pin via net banking.
Yes he is having saving account but his virtual rupay card not appearing yet in netbanking. maybe let's wait first to have card appearing in netbanking. Complained to customer care for card not appearing in netbanking.

Back