• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC RUPAY UPI CREDIT CARD

error message in screenshot says credit card bill payment, but i know its a fuel transaction.

i never ever been able to have transaction as successful at fuel stations. Tried multiple fuel station multiple times, multiple cities, multiple company fuel stations; Nowhere it was successful. MCC code behind remains of category: fuel station. if somebody was able to pay, there may be QR registered on NON Fuel Station category MCC.
Seems the case.

error message in screenshot says credit card bill payment, but i know its a fuel transaction.

i never ever been able to have transaction as successful at fuel stations. Tried multiple fuel station multiple times, multiple cities, multiple company fuel stations; Nowhere it was successful. MCC code behind remains of category: fuel station. if somebody was able to pay, there may be QR registered on NON Fuel Station category MCC.
Wait 1-2 years, everything will get fix.

NPCI currently working with payment companies to create "Credit UPI" network. It will take some time.

hi.. i was also trying to convert the same but they told no such option is available.. how u did tat... can u help a bit? currently holding MB Mastercard.. wanted rupay variant which is available oly in MB plus ...
Just ask them from franchise conversion to Rupay. Try again and again till you get connected to the right one, or you can mail them.
grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

jus now i checked .. i got two CIBIL inquiries in the same month as i have requested this UPI card (both from HDFC bank).. i am not a customer of HDFC bank. though i hold HDFC CC alone for the past 2 years.
did that happen to anyone else?

jus now i checked .. i got two CIBIL inquiries in the same month as i have requested this UPI card (both from HDFC bank).. i am not a customer of HDFC bank. though i hold HDFC CC alone for the past 2 years.
It's happening to almost everyone, try searching this forum and you will find your answer.

using UPI?? which UPI u used bro? mind saying the details? is there any specific work around for the same?
Use Tata Neu RuPay credit cards (2 variant available), you will get 1%/1.5% neo coins cashback and no capping yet on UPI spend.

You cna also pay other banks cc bill using HDFC tata Neu ruPay CC and also earn 1%/1.5% neu coins.

Use Tata Neu RuPay credit cards (2 variant available), you will get 1%/1.5% neo coins cashback and no capping yet on UPI spend.

You cna also pay other banks cc bill using HDFC tata Neu ruPay CC and also earn 1%/1.5% neu coins.
i dont have any relationship with tat products r dont even have the app bro.. i doubt whether i ll be achieve tat spend based annual fee waiver too .. thought o gettign tat... but decided against it

Yes they do it for most cases, I feel. Better write to pno and get that removed. I too need to mail but not done due to busy schedule

Back