• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Smartbuy vouchers failure

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I tried to purchase Swiggy vouchers with DCB credit card using HDFC Smartbuy Gyftr but it failed twice citing some unspecified error. OTP came and entered too. I was using the In app instant vouchers link in Payzapp for Gyftr which worked well in the past.

So for third time, I have chosen Payzapp itself as payment option and used the linked HDFC card. This transaction went through. But the purchase alert email takes this as Payu payment and not as Smartbuy Gyftr. I guess I won't get the extra points. However funnily the mail from Gyftr tells the voucher is through HDFC Smartbuy.

Anyone facing issue with Smartbuy vouchers? I didn't tried from desktop and will try next time.

I tried to purchase Swiggy vouchers with DCB credit card using HDFC Smartbuy Gyftr but it failed twice citing some unspecified error. OTP came and entered too. I was using the In app instant vouchers link in Payzapp for Gyftr which worked well in the past.

So for third time, I have chosen Payzapp itself as payment option and used the linked HDFC card. This transaction went through. But the purchase alert email takes this as Payu payment and not as Smartbuy Gyftr. I guess I won't get the extra points. However funnily the mail from Gyftr tells the voucher is through HDFC Smartbuy.

Anyone facing issue with Smartbuy vouchers? I didn't tried from desktop and will try next time.
You entered card number and all the details again?
Transaction failed if we used saved card info but works if we enter full card details again n again.

You entered card number and all the details again?
Transaction failed if we used saved card info but works if we enter full card details again n again.
Yes, each time I have entered card details. Strangely for me, even before card details could never be saved in Gyftr. So for any voucher purchase, I always enter details fresh. In Smartbuy, my card details are saved.

Yes, each time I have entered card details. Strangely for me, even before card details could never be saved in Gyftr. So for any voucher purchase, I always enter details fresh. In Smartbuy, my card details are saved.
I just bought Bigbasket Voucher. No issue for me. :|
try contacting customer support

Back