• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Smartpay credit card bill payment Declined

Guru246

TF Neo
Hi, I have tried to pay My Amazon pay card and axis bank card using my hdfc rupay platinum debit card via smartpay. The transaction got declined every time and got the error message as "BillPay due to 0399 - 0399 - PBE10002"
I have been trying past 3 months. Every time it got declined.
What's the solution?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-18-14-27-06-381_com.google.android.gm~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-18-14-27-06-381_com.google.android.gm~2.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 33
Hi, I have tried to pay My Amazon pay card and axis bank card using my hdfc rupay platinum debit card via smartpay. The transaction got declined every time and got the error message as "BillPay due to 0399 - 0399 - PBE10002"
I have been trying past 3 months. Every time it got declined.
What's the solution?
Delete and add your card again

So when I first put in my card details on the portal, right after clicking on Pay Now, there was a message that the payment was failed. But when I see the card in my Biller list, I see a pending status against it. Has somebody faced this issue?

So when I first put in my card details on the portal, right after clicking on Pay Now, there was a message that the payment was failed. But when I see the card in my Biller list, I see a pending status against it. Has somebody faced this issue?
Try to pay Rs.100 first via netbanking. After that successful payment, do via DC

It generally takes me one week before biller is confirmed from “pending” status. Sometimes even more.

So it's better to remove the biller if the upcoming due date is 20th. What do you think? I suppose that up until the initial 24 hours, only the card gets registered, correct? I don't think the payment is made...

Back