• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Cards Hdfc spend based offer

tharun

TF Premier

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-23-16-38-11-615_com.google.android.gm.webp
    Screenshot_2024-08-23-16-38-11-615_com.google.android.gm.webp
    621 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_2024-08-23-16-37-07-304_com.microsoft.emmx.webp
    Screenshot_2024-08-23-16-37-07-304_com.microsoft.emmx.webp
    236.9 KB · Views: 113
It's one of the best offers you can get since it's basically 30% cashback. Got it twice on my MB+ and I just used my card for metro recharge, irctc recharge etc .

Waiting for the vouchers now .

It's one of the best offers you can get since it's basically 30% cashback. Got it twice on my MB+ and I just used my card for metro recharge, irctc recharge etc .

Waiting for the vouchers now .
Is adding money to wallet considered a qualifying transaction to this offer

Is adding money to wallet considered a qualifying transaction to this offer
It should work since it basically says unconditional 500 rs usage. I dint take any risks , just did what I would anyhow use and I know won't fail.

well, i got 2 emails and i have 2 credit cards from hdfc, not sure whether it is applicable for both, anyone have an idea?

well, i got 2 emails and i have 2 credit cards from hdfc, not sure whether it is applicable for both, anyone have an idea?
I have 2 hdfc cards 1 floater and other being mb+ and only got one email so no confusion for me
Since you got two emails try spending on both and see what happens

I have 2 hdfc cards 1 floater and other being mb+ and only got one email so no confusion for me
Since you got two emails try spending on both and see what happens
yeah, will try, have lot to cover this month.
Amex mrcc 6K spending
4*1000 sc offer
2 offer from hdfc now

planning to use it all for buying gift cards if no other genuine spends comes up. got some 10K worth offline grocery shopping pending but cant split payment like this, so buying gift cards to be the way

Finally I got any offer which is discussed in this forum...I am also using the Visa tap and pay offer though
I got in my mail few hours back...
I am happy as it is very easy to achieve...I have certain shopping to do,,,
So I will use smartbuy to shop at jokey, nykaa and myntra...will divide into 6-7 transaction Min rs.500 each...all are required spend...so happy that my normal spend will be rewarded

It is a Targeted Offer, those who have received the email can only avail it...Lots of activity at HDFC today!!!

Not received any offers this time ...

Hey has anybody received the voucher code for the SPEND BASED OFFER OF MAY 2024?

Back