• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sahil_07

TF Premier
Hi all,Today I have received my virtual swiggy credit card.They took a lot of time to approve as it was my 2nd co-branded card from hdfc.It is FYF.

I took this card mainly to buy Amazon pay gift card as I am not getting the Sbi cashback.But recently I read here,that Amazon has changed its mcc for gift card purchases with swiggy credit card.

So I want to know how true is this?
Is their any way to get 5% for Amazon Pay Gift card?

I don't mind FYF.But if Amazon pay option is gone,then I will only active this card if Hdfc Grievance Redressal Dept make this card ltf.So please give me latest update regarding Amazon pay vouchers.Thank you

I too took this card for the 5% cb on apay. Apparently they changed mcc for Amazon gift cards few days back, I bought AGV of rs 100, I got merchant name as Amazon gift card. I called hdfc customer care, they said mcc is 5249 or 5269(forgot) i.e not eligible for 5% cb.

Ya they changed it to 1%, yesterday I confirmed with hdfc...now it shows as Amazon gift card in transactions msg..I hope if there is any other work around to this. Gv via Smart buy gives 3% after deducting charges, temporarily I'm using that

Hi all,Today I have received my virtual swiggy credit card.They took a lot of time to approve as it was my 2nd co-branded card from hdfc.It is FYF.

I took this card mainly to buy Amazon pay gift card as I am not getting the Sbi cashback.But recently I read here,that Amazon has changed its mcc for gift card purchases with swiggy credit card.

So I want to know how true is this?
Is their any way to get 5% for Amazon Pay Gift card?

I don't mind FYF.But if Amazon pay option is gone,then I will only active this card if Hdfc Grievance Redressal Dept make this card ltf.So please give me latest update regarding Amazon pay vouchers.Thank you
Not sure but you can give it a try. Buy physical Amazon GV and see if you are getting 5%

Back