• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Tata neu infinity approved after few months

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for tata neu in March and it got rejected instantly (even though holding regalia for 5 years and a salary account with Hdfc).

so recently I sent an email to the credit card department asking for a reason and reconsideration but the response was robotic (customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com).
so again I sent a second email and I received the response that I already hold an hdfc card (customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com).
Hence based on that ticket I sent an email to the grievance redressal of the credit card department(Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com) last week.
They created a ticket but There is no response till now. But today I got a message and notification from the tata neu app that my card was approved with zero joining fees and 1.5k renewal fees (will be ltf due to completing rewards league).

So try sending a reconsideration email and it might work

I applied for tata neu in March and it got rejected instantly (even though holding regalia for 5 years and a salary account with Hdfc).

so recently I sent an email to the credit card department asking for a reason and reconsideration but the response was robotic (customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com).
so again I sent a second email and I received the response that I already hold an hdfc card (customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com).
Hence based on that ticket I sent an email to the grievance redressal of the credit card department(Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com) last week.
They created a ticket but There is no response till now. But today I got a message and notification from the tata neu app that my card was approved with zero joining fees and 1.5k renewal fees (will be ltf due to completing rewards league).

So try sending a reconsideration email and it might work
Super

I tried applying 6 months back and my application was rejected from the Tata Neu App. Today, I tried applying through the link https://apply.hdfcbank.com/vivid/creditcard_new#CC-Login and it still says no cards available.
I have a CIBIL score >750 and the eligibility criteria is also met. However, I don't hold a savings account with HDFC. Any suggestions for me?
you can again apply through tata neu app and if it gets rejected again, you can try sending an email to the grievance team.

Back