• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC's new term 😂 regarding Credit card application

alok416

TF Ace
Till now we have seen -

"Your application InProcess"

"Your application Declined"

"Your application is approved "

Sometimes it get decline....then approve...then inprocess 😂

Now When i applied for Hdfc millenia Hdfc shown me a new term 😂 - " Your Credit card is approve"

Hdfc have more terms then rainbow 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230911_172324_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230911_172324_Chrome.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 243
T

Seems to be happening for both of us at the same time. I had already seen the status as declined, but received an email yesterday asking to send my passport size photo scan to process application.. hdfc sop's are really screwed up...
What’s the status for you now? After 4 weeks of application, they mentioned today my signature doesn’t match and I had to give declaration. Now sure how many more days it’ll take.

What’s the status for you now? After 4 weeks of application, they mentioned today my signature doesn’t match and I had to give declaration. Now sure how many more days it’ll take.
I today only sent the photograph with signautre on it. If history repeats itself, then I too will get a signature mismatch just like you did :D

Just to update after 30 days of Infinia application and multiple follow ups finally RM confirmed that the “Your Credit Card is APPROVE”. Hope it’s actually approved. It’s also showing in the portal. Like other banks, can anyone confirm if would be able to see the card first in website/app or will have to wait until card is delivered?

Just to update after 30 days of Infinia application and multiple follow ups finally RM confirmed that the “Your Credit Card is APPROVE”. Hope it’s actually approved. It’s also showing in the portal. Like other banks, can anyone confirm if would be able to see the card first in website/app or will have to wait until card is delivered?
Any idea how if I will receive any final confirmation email or when can I see the card in cards section?

You had to wait till delivery 🚚

While doing C2C application for hdfc card, if work address and home address are more than 150km apart then we can't do c2c. But hdfc bank staff told that she can do it by giving as self employed and not salaried. Just give any local shop address of a friend and ask him to tell that I am a partner there while doing address verification. Usually this happens it seems.

Is it ok to proceed like this or any problems will occur later?

Last edited:
Got the below msg. Payzapp was asking full card number but was able to add in MyCards and see the variant is Infinia.

Dear Customer, Your HDFC Bank Credit Card xxxx is ready to use on PayZapp.
- Download the app and enter last 4 digits
- Set Card Limit - Swipe to pay with no OTP

@stech18 did you get your card delivered?
Which card is it?
My application status now shows "IN PROCESS", last week it was "DECLINE"
Yes that's because your credit card got declined because it did not pass eligibility cretria. Now they are considering other factors to issue that card or it's under mail process with higher authority for getting approval to issue or other card or lower limit etc. It takes another 2 weeks more. As declined was given now after some considerations it's again gone to cc team for re processing and now if approved means you get the card. and if declined means it's permanently declined.

Last edited:
@stech18 did you get your card delivered?
Which card is it?
My application status now shows "IN PROCESS", last week it was "DECLINE"
Yes, if it’s more than 10 days after receiving the verification call then they might have messed up. For me they were saying tele verification is pending which is false statement as application number gets generated after tele verification only. I involved the person who applied my card and RM to find out and resolve stuffs.

For me
Yes that's because your credit card got declined because it did not pass eligibility cretria. Now they are considering other factors to issue that card or it's under mail process with higher authority for getting approval to issue or other card or lower limit etc. It takes another 2 weeks more. As declined was given now after some considerations it's again gone to cc team for re processing and now if approved means you get the card. and if declined means it's permanently declined.
For me it was now than 3 times it changed from in process to decline. How can we explain that? 😀
I don’t think we should take those status seriously and better try to involve RM and agent.

You will receive virtual card. I received it on same day it was approved

For me

For me it was now than 3 times it changed from in process to decline. How can we explain that? 😀
I don’t think we should take those status seriously and better try to involve RM and agent.
If your rm and agent is involved they are coordinating via mail. If usually once reject then process that means it's been coordinating with other people. As basic eligibility cretria is Rejected hence other methods are being used.

I dont have a dedicated RM or anything. It's just that I took some help from a lady who was in the bank when opening the bank a/c. And whenever I reach out to her for something, she immediately starts asking to do deposits and FD and what not. So I don't even call or text her nowadays.
Anyways I'll leave them to it. If it gets approved, so be it, if not, I wouldnt care anymore. Also I have no clue which card they're processing since I did multiple applications in the past weeks/months.

Back