• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC's new term 😂 regarding Credit card application

alok416

TF Ace
Till now we have seen -

"Your application InProcess"

"Your application Declined"

"Your application is approved "

Sometimes it get decline....then approve...then inprocess 😂

Now When i applied for Hdfc millenia Hdfc shown me a new term 😂 - " Your Credit card is approve"

Hdfc have more terms then rainbow 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230911_172324_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230911_172324_Chrome.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 243
I today only sent the photograph with signautre on it. If history repeats itself, then I too will get a signature mismatch just like you did :D
You
What’s the status for you now? After 4 weeks of application, they mentioned today my signature doesn’t match and I had to give declaration. Now sure how many more days it’ll take.
You won't believe it. I got a signature mismatch email 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240109_093741_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240109_093741_Gmail.jpg
    434.3 KB · Views: 40
Be glad that at least someone in that bank is looking at matching the signatures. One of the basic principles of banking n the basic job of a Banker.
I appreciate that, but this is the 6th time or so I'm sending different documents, have send a couple with signatures already. why cant they just sent 1 email with all they require? This is despite the fact that I filled the online application forms correctly. still.

Till now we have seen -

"Your application InProcess"

"Your application Declined"

"Your application is approved "

Sometimes it get decline....then approve...then inprocess 😂

Now When i applied for Hdfc millenia Hdfc shown me a new term 😂 - " Your Credit card is approve"

Hdfc have more terms then rainbow 😂
You are new to HDFC Bank, so you think this is new term 😃

I am seeing this since 5 years 🤣

I appreciate that, but this is the 6th time or so I'm sending different documents, have send a couple with signatures already. why cant they just sent 1 email with all they require? This is despite the fact that I filled the online application forms correctly. still.

Those chaps need to update/replace the old signature cards/copies with the latest ones obtained n approve them. Only true bankers do that.

If

If you have hdfc account you can do via netbanking. The steps are very strange but you need to go to offer section and you will see a banner and provide consent on the declaration.
I just sent them the declaration to Chennai as they advised me to do so. I'll wait for the next revert from them on whatever mismatch of shortage they have regarding my application. Fun fact is that I dont even remember which card this reference number relates to. Any idea to know that?

I have an HDFC creditcard that's 9 yrs old :)
but never got this runaround until recently
You may be 9-10 yr old customer to them.
But, those handling these issues at their Chennai CC Office must have joined only this year. Just out of college (or till then selling soaps and cigarettes) and know nothing about banking. Neither qualified nor equipped nor trained nor enforced by the application software. So, enjoy the ride. We are all doing the same.

It's nothing new actually.. They rely on the PAN Card signature from the very beginning. Had a card for many years and sent docs to update the home address. Received an email 3 days later saying the request was rejected as signature didn't match their records. Copied PAN signature and sent docs again.. Approved.

Back