• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hello I am Mrunal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting se padhte hue aarha hu😂
hugh laurie oh give the man a bloody medal GIF

great .. patience

Hello Everyone! My name is Mrunal Mehta! I just joined the community and wanted to introduce myself. I am a an avid traveller and am excited to be a part of the community! Looking forward to all the discussions, particulalry the travel ones haha!
When I was in school I used to get friend requests on FB from a lot of girls with first name "Angel".
Infact i fell in love with a few just by looking at the DP (which they took from Google).
I lost a lot of time on that.
I feel that the 250 comments before me and 15 pages of discussion is just because of the same hormone which we all (boys, btw I am a man now) share.
I feel that it's my social (media) responsibility to warn my fellow community members not to share any secret trick in DM to anyone with a name which sounds like a female.
I was also planning to DM @Abhishek012 bhai for some exclusite tricks by a "cute profile name" but then I saw this thread and realized that someone had a first mover advantage.
Na jane kitne shaheed ho chuke honge ..... 😁😁😁

ohhh sorry Mrunal this post is not for you. If it is related to you in anyway then pls consider this as a coincidence only (standard disclaimer)

When I was in school I used to get friend requests on FB from a lot of girls with first name "Angel".
Infact i fell in love with a few just by looking at the DP (which they took from Google).
I feel that the 250 comments before me and 15 pages of discussion is just because of the same hormone which we all (boys, btw I am a man now) share.
I feel that it's my social (media) responsibility to warn my fellow community members not to share any secret trick in DM to anyone with a name which sounds like a female.
I was also planning to DM @Abhishek012 bhai for some exclusite tricks by a "cute profile name" but then I saw this thread and realized that someone had a first mover advantage.

ohhh sorry Mrunal this post is not for you. If it is related to you in anyway then pls consider this as a coincidence only (standard disclaimer)
Tum hi to nahi ho Mrunal 😂

First lengthy meaningful post in this thread.
well done bravo GIF by Kim Petras

Simping apni jegah, loopholes apni jegah 😂

why da only girls get this kind of welcome? everywhere same story.. in office also, one girl joins means everyone is behind her..
this world is crooel.. same like everyone is behind that bekifaayati girl.

girl - one post - how to get icici platinum paid - 5k likes..
boy - how to get infinia LTF - 4 likes :p
Well not forget how even dot triggers a avalanche of likes & comments .

why da only girls get this kind of welcome? everywhere same story.. in office also, one girl joins means everyone is behind her..
this world is crooel.. same like everyone is behind that bekifaayati girl.

girl - one post - how to get icici platinum paid - 5k likes..
boy - how to get infinia LTF - 4 likes :p
Only girls get this kind of reception coz difference in supply and demand... Moreover, desperation in every guy to be ALPHA Male...
Sabko Ranbir Kapoor banna hai 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back