• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hello I am Mrunal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in school I used to get friend requests on FB from a lot of girls with first name "Angel".
Infact i fell in love with a few just by looking at the DP (which they took from Google).
I lost a lot of time on that.
I feel that the 250 comments before me and 15 pages of discussion is just because of the same hormone which we all (boys, btw I am a man now) share.
I feel that it's my social (media) responsibility to warn my fellow community members not to share any secret trick in DM to anyone with a name which sounds like a female.
I was also planning to DM @Abhishek012 bhai for some exclusite tricks by a "cute profile name" but then I saw this thread and realized that someone had a first mover advantage.
Na jane kitne shaheed ho chuke honge ..... 😁😁😁

ohhh sorry Mrunal this post is not for you. If it is related to you in anyway then pls consider this as a coincidence only (standard disclaimer)
Kya chal raha hai ?

Mai padha nahi itna ab tak itne msgs.

Only girls get this kind of reception coz difference in supply and demand... Moreover, desperation in every guy to be ALPHA Male...
Sabko Ranbir Kapoor banna hai 😆
Thats mainly because of Herd mentality .Not to forget some chaps who comment on youtube /Insta/fb even on fake fan pages " i love you" "DM your number" (Makes me ponder kon he yeh log aur kahan se aathe he) FYI "Alpha" never comments or displays his/her emotions.

When I was in school I used to get friend requests on FB from a lot of girls with first name "Angel".
Infact i fell in love with a few just by looking at the DP (which they took from Google).
I lost a lot of time on that.
I feel that the 250 comments before me and 15 pages of discussion is just because of the same hormone which we all (boys, btw I am a man now) share.
I feel that it's my social (media) responsibility to warn my fellow community members not to share any secret trick in DM to anyone with a name which sounds like a female.
I was also planning to DM @Abhishek012 bhai for some exclusite tricks by a "cute profile name" but then I saw this thread and realized that someone had a first mover advantage.
Na jane kitne shaheed ho chuke honge ..... 😁😁😁

ohhh sorry Mrunal this post is not for you. If it is related to you in anyway then pls consider this as a coincidence only (standard disclaimer)
So in a nutshell you wanted to attempt a "click a bait" with Supreme Commander. (This could lead to courtmartial & Execution :p)

Aap so Jayie chain ki neend , AU LIT Devalued jo ho gaya hai.

Aap ka Focus clear hai Cards ka Devaluation, Apne Lakshay se bhatkiye maat, yeh thread aapke liye nhi hai🫡
Mai toh is baat se happy hu @pinki @Riya jaisi Indian ladkiya bhi credit card me interest le rahi hai.

Bas aise agar ladkiya bhi interest lene lage toh credit card aur jaldi devalue ho jayega.

Mujhe lagta hai ladkiyo ko youtube/twitter pe videos bana k daalne chahiye credit card k benefits wagera. Kaise woh log loot rahi hai etc.

Views jada aayega and ladko ko sharam aayega khud par and woh log bhi aur jada lootna start kar dega.

Anyway, 1st March ko ek new post share karunga Au LIT card devalue hone k baad.

Mai toh is baat se happy hu @pinki @Riya jaisi Indian ladkiya bhi credit card me interest le rahi hai.

Bas aise agar ladkiya bhi interest lene lage toh credit card aur jaldi devalue ho jayega.

Mujhe lagta hai ladkiyo ko youtube/twitter pe videos bana k daalne chahiye credit card k benefits wagera. Kaise woh log loot rahi hai etc.

Views jada aayega and ladko ko sharam aayega khud par and woh log bhi aur jada lootna start kar dega.

C a r d . academy YouTube channel says hi

Dude that's a pretty sexist comment... Take it back... I wouldn't support your argument even if I was a boy

Aint you forgetting this could lead to a big loss for Our Dear Orindam since those tricks will be patched before he creates a video.

TL DR : Arindam needs anchor girls for his youtube channel.
Reason : Despite being OG, his likes/views are getting hijacked by some other girl influencers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back