• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hello I am Mrunal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that this thread is Trending with lot of motion and has all experts of TF here .Let me try to some of my queries answered as which require expert advice,
hoping that you will throw some light & support.

1) I have 20k stuck in payzapp & inspite of having bank account/cc with hdfc it stills is not full kyc(10k limit) inspite of numerous followups.Is there a
way to atleast trf that amount in payzapp wallet even in small bunches.(FYI i dont have any vehicle)
2) In an attempt to get IDFC Wealth CC/DC i have had few hits.:What's best thing opening 25k mab online and upgrade to wealth or directly opening wealth account or should i wait for few months and try cc & later dc
3) Stuck with low limits in ICICI & citi(now axis) CC(i have AU zenith & Indus Pinnacle/Legend) i have funnelled all expenses to AU and will complete 6 months for LE. Should i continue same approach to get HIGH LE or
open kotak or any other premium account .Looking to get a higher limit to get utilization down.
4)Citi premier miles has 1.2L points whats the best way to optimize these RP?
I can help you with one of the doubts

Now that this thread is Trending with lot of motion and has all experts of TF here .Let me try to some of my queries answered as which require expert advice,
hoping that you will throw some light & support.

1) I have 20k stuck in payzapp & inspite of having bank account/cc with hdfc it stills is not full kyc(10k limit) inspite of numerous followups.Is there a
way to atleast trf that amount in payzapp wallet even in small bunches.(FYI i dont have any vehicle)
2) In an attempt to get IDFC Wealth CC/DC i have had few hits.:What's best thing opening 25k mab online and upgrade to wealth or directly opening wealth account or should i wait for few months and try cc & later dc
3) Stuck with low limits in ICICI & citi(now axis) CC(i have AU zenith & Indus Pinnacle/Legend) i have funnelled all expenses to AU and will complete 6 months for LE. Should i continue same approach to get HIGH LE or
open kotak or any other premium account .Looking to get a higher limit to get utilization down.
4)Citi premier miles has 1.2L points whats the best way to optimize these RP?
Mauke p chauka 😅
2 - Go to branch open 25 k account from a very old branch even if its in distance .all idfc branch are not same .
While opening wealth - tell them directly for 3 lakh max funding .
Should get job done.
Wealth dc is too good for lounge . specially for add on person 3+3 offer .
Select is 2+2

For wealth cc - directly apply witb 4 lakh limit card .

If u hit right branch u can expect lots of offer else cc is hard to come by .

Bekifayati and Card Academy girls are basically actors... They're just the faces with a script given to them... Card Academy earlier had some other girl and bekifayati girl is Manu Bisht... She was even in Kabir Singh
Too good ..
Itni information ka kya krunga mai 😳

@Abhishek012 YouTube kholo yar professional wla

Bekifayati and Card Academy girls are basically actors... They're just the faces with a script given to them... Card Academy earlier had some other girl and bekifayati girl is Manu Bisht... She was even in Kabir Singh
Mai khud ka he youtube channel bana deta hu phir kisi ladki ko hire kar k.

Bas chahiye kya ek beautiful sa face and western dress pahenne wali ladki.

youtube channel ka motto hoga. Saare credit card k benefits batana. Vistara jaise cards se free flight ticket lootna etc.

Bas pure channel me show off karna hai.

Phir 1 year me saare card ho jayega devalue.

youtube channel phir closed kar dunga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back