• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help! ICICI digital rupees app...

Ak Singh

TF Premier
I am facing issue with ICICI digital rupees app in my mobile but it working fine in other mobiles.
When I installed ICICI digital rupees app, after installing when I trying to opening it keep crashing.(Ss attached)
don't know what is the exact problem in my mobile phone.
I am unable to find the solution for this.
If anyone knows how to fix this issue. Please tell me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422-142901.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422-142901.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240422-142808.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422-142808.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 13

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am facing issue with ICICI digital rupees app in my mobile but it working fine in other mobiles.
When I installed ICICI digital rupees app, after installing when I trying to opening it keep crashing.(Ss attached)
don't know what is the exact problem in my mobile phone.
I am unable to find the solution for this.
If anyone knows how to fix this issue. Please tell me.
Which phone is this
Moto ?

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Do you have any more details, like exactly when it crashes, and what steps you've already tried? Does it crash even on the first launch?
I am trying to register first time.
I haven't used it previously.
I installed it ten days ago for registration of digital rupees, but it was crashing that time too. So I thought I should wait after some days it will get resolved but still not working.

yusuf646

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am trying to register first time.
I haven't used it previously.
I installed it ten days ago for registration of digital rupees, but it was crashing that time too. So I thought I should wait after some days it will get resolved but still not working.
1000209958.jpg
Are you able to get to this page at least, or is it crashing even before?

yusuf646

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No I am sharing ss of page that what I am seeing.
See ss and when I opens app it shows like shared in ss and after 2-3 seconds it crashing.
The app checks for developer options after 3 seconds. So, if you have developer options enabled on your device, try launching the app with developer options disabled.

yusuf646

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No I am sharing ss of page that what I am seeing.
See ss and when I opens app it shows like shared in ss and after 2-3 seconds it crashing.
I tried installing the app on a Virtual Android 11 device, and as you mentioned, it's crashing. So maybe it's not a specific issue with your device but rather an issue from the app developer that may be affecting all Android 11 devices. We can't do anything about it other than just informing ICICI about this bug.

Ak Singh

TF Premier
I tried installing the app on a Virtual Android 11 device, and as you mentioned, it's crashing. So maybe it's not a specific issue with your device but rather an issue from the app developer that may be affecting all Android 11 devices. We can't do anything about it other than just informing ICICI about this bug.
So should I contact them and tell them about this issue?