• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help needed for idfc wealth credit card

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Hey, I need a help. Actually, I opened the IDFC credit card to get the Wealth Credit Card. My RM promised me that he can able to Wealth Credit Card if I open a Wealth account. So, I agree with him that I opened a Wealth account. But it's been more than 8 months, I can't able to Wealth Credit Card. But right now, he left the bank and joined other company. So, I'm really helpless. So, what should I need to do and write a text kind of things. And I also complained RBI, but the customer they are trying to close the case without even giving me a card.
What should I need to do how can I get the card kindly help me

Hey, I need a help. Actually, I opened the IDFC credit card to get the Wealth Credit Card. My RM promised me that he can able to Wealth Credit Card if I open a Wealth account. So, I agree with him that I opened a Wealth account. But it's been more than 8 months, I can't able to Wealth Credit Card. But right now, he left the bank and joined other company. So, I'm really helpless. So, what should I need to do and write a text kind of things. And I also complained RBI, but the customer they are trying to close the case without even giving me a card.
Which cards do you have? What are the credit limits? What's your salary?? What's the wealth account balance?

On what basis you sought Wealth card? I think keeping the balance above 6-7L is your best bet as of now.
AFAIK, you don't meet their C2C or Income criteria for welath CC.

Great. You will get pre-approved offer.
Just curious if you could keep 10L balance then why didn't you choose Magnus for Burgundy?
Simple bro , I don't travel and it's ltf still I haven't trigger the offer it's been more than 8m still getting wow , when I apply via website I applied for wealth cc I applied that rejected due to bank internal policy

I've been there and done that, I was also promised a wealth account upgrade and a wealth cc but after maintaining for 3+ months he started ignoring me and then I found out wealth cc has nothing to do with what account and how much balance you maintain in the savings account.
Then I went to BM to complaint against the RM but BM also turned his face away.
Then I went to RBI ombudsman with al the screenshots of the chat and then BM called me multiple times to withdraw my complaint
He then took special permission and got me select account 😏
And I got myself 2 wealth credit cards in the meantime all by myself (1 on my name and 1 on my father's)

I've been there and done that, I was also promised a wealth account upgrade and a wealth cc but after maintaining for 3+ months he started ignoring me and then I found out wealth cc has nothing to do with what account and how much balance you maintain in the savings account.
Then I went to RBI ombudsman with al the screenshots of the chat and then BM called me multiple times to withdraw my complaint
And I got myself 2 wealth credit cards in the meantime all by myself (1 on my name and 1 on my father's)
Well done @SpiesCan'tCatchMe

Please go through this.

Can't able to open this 🥲

Simple bro , I don't travel and it's ltf still I haven't trigger the offer it's been more than 8m still getting wow , when I apply via website I applied for wealth cc I applied that rejected due to bank internal policy
if u don't travel then what exactly are you chasing with the wealth card.. with the spa benefit that are gd with wealth card with spend criteria there is hardly any diff with the select cc as well.. take a gd look.. you wont see much difference

What's the max limit you have on any of your cc??

Back