• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help needed for Yes bank credit card

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
A few months ago, an agent contacted me offering a BYOC credit card with no joining fee, assuring it was a lifetime free card. However, during the second month, I was charged 50 Rs + GST. Despite raising the issue with customer care, it took over a month for resolution. The same charge occurred in the third month, prompting me to close the card within a week. After discovering a community where such issues can be reported to the RBI, I filed a complaint last month, attaching all relevant proofs. Subsequently, someone from the bank approached, requesting to close the case and offering an LTF Premia card, although I initially requested a BYOC card. Notably, I had asked for a Reserve card in the RBI complaint. Now, I am seeking guidance on how to avail the offered LTF Premia card and ensure the refund of the membership fee for the closed BYOC card, as promised in the bank's email. I have attached screenshots for reference and appreciate any suggestions. Thank you for your patience.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-27-23-14-07-126_com.google.android.gm~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-27-23-14-07-126_com.google.android.gm~2.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
A few months ago, an agent contacted me offering a BYOC credit card with no joining fee, assuring it was a lifetime free card. However, during the second month, I was charged 50 Rs + GST. Despite raising the issue with customer care, it took over a month for resolution. The same charge occurred in the third month, prompting me to close the card within a week. After discovering a community where such issues can be reported to the RBI, I filed a complaint last month, attaching all relevant proofs. Subsequently, someone from the bank approached, requesting to close the case and offering an LTF Premia card, although I initially requested a BYOC card. Notably, I had asked for a Reserve card in the RBI complaint. Now, I am seeking guidance on how to avail the offered LTF Premia card and ensure the refund of the membership fee for the closed BYOC card, as promised in the bank's email. I have attached screenshots for reference and appreciate any suggestions. Thank you for your patience.
You can ask the same (which card you want) in same email reply & negotiate instead of creating thread here 🤭.

Or you can just give consent for Yes Premia if you wish.

P.s. I don't know about Yes Bank credit card benefits & I'm not recommending any.